Ratings for Dr. Kelly J. Sheehan

This chiropractor is a megalomaniac who hires people to give him lofty inaccurate reviews. He does not listen to his patients and attempts to become their lawyer so he can thwart their ability to get compensation for becoming injured in an auto accident. This chiropractor also charges insurance companies for services he did not give. He is willing to slander and libel his victims. His care is not great many other chiropractors provide honest non slanderous care to patients. It is in your greatest interest to seek care with an honest chiropractor. Dr. Kelly Sheehan is not honest.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Disappointed with the level of arrogance, yet useful to inform us of the inadequacies of this particular chiropractic center.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Kelly for almost 30 years and he is an excellent chiropractor. He is always able to solve my health problems. He is very knowledgeable and professional. I would not see any other chiropractor as his services are worth it.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

This chropractor is willing to lie to decieve and manipulate patients to benefit the assets of his business. Patient comes second to his pocketbook and law. Manipulation, deception and shaming of patients are huge red flags informing all potential clients to seek ethical patient-centered care elsewhere. If you value patient-centered honest dcs, care, we highly recommend seeking chiropractic care elsewhere

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I had a stomach issue nobody could solve, Dr Sheehan solved it on my first visit and I've never had it back again, I go for regular maintenance and feel great, highly recommend this Dr

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Kelly explains in detail the why's and how's of what is wrong with you, and how to best correct it. The staff is always friendly and courteous. And remember who you are!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dear Reader: Make an appointment. Now! I have seen Kelly on and off for nearly 25 years. Despite the drive, I wouldn't trust my or my family's chiropractic care to anyone else. He has everything a patient could want: education, wisdom, experience, confidence, kindness, cheery treatment space, great help, and the most pleasant personality. He has treated me, my husband and our three kids through many health issues. I always leave feeling like a lucky human being to have received his touch. And Pam, his wife/office manager, is the best, too.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Kelly is just a great, dedicated Chiropractor. I've been seeing him for 30 some years now. I have had numerous neck and back issues from car accidents and other things and he has always worked diligently to return me to a good state of health. I did see a couple of other Chiropractors years ago when I moved thinking the distance to drive to see Kelly was too far but I always ended up going back to him. I highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

MY LOW BACK WAS SO SORE I COULDN'T PUT ON MY OWN SOCK... KELLY CAME TO THE RESCUE! When it comes to chiropractic I feel I know a thing or two. I use to be a chiropractor myself. I was also a Medic in the US Army, EMT, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, and have a Bachelor's degree in Human Biology. I've been adjusted / treated by about 100 different chiropractors during my life and Dr. Sheehan is definitely the best. I currently live in a town with 6 different chiropractic clinics within 5 minutes of my home yet I drive 45 minutes one-way to see Dr. Sheehan. As you know, there are good and bad in all professions, and in my opinion Dr. Kelly Sheehan is one of the best!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I can't overstate how much I respect and admire how smart Dr Kelly Sheehan is. He is an incredible Chiropractic who demonstrates caring and knowledge. I have been a patient for 30 years, I have gone to Dr Kelly for everything from endometriosis and pregnancy, to back and neck pain from working out, raking and general issues of living life. Dr Kelly has always taken care of me. He has always been able to alleviate my pain and get me back to living life to the fullest. After all, if you don't have your health what do you have. Thank you Dr Kelly. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Kelly J. Sheehan's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1980)

MSP/BC Med