Ratings for Dr. Harry Paul Stiefel

Had a wonderful and successful surgical experience with him.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Dr Stiefel was very rude and not and unconcerned about my daughter's pain. She had been cut twice during the week and needed to have the wound area repacked. She began to cry and he did not like it. He commented I'm not a pediatrician (she just turned 18) and stopped and wanted me to talk to her. We decided to leave. I have never been treated in such a way by a Dr. who is suppose to be a professional. I would not send my worse enemy to see this Dr.!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

My family Dr referred me to this surgeon to repair an anguinal hernia. Dr. Steifel is honest, straight-forward, and extremely knowledgeable. My results were successful and the follow-up exams very informative. Highly recommended to all and would use Dr. Steifel for any future needs.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

was referred w/condition family doctor wasn't sure of. His immediate diagnosis proved positive,surgery went well..excellent bedside manner, caring, diligent & very thorough.Woul highly recommend. 4/2009

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr Stiefel was the surgeon called in to consult on my condition after I was admitted to the hospital with a severe case of diverticulitis. He was friendly, honest and always took time to explain my condition and answer my questions directly with no nonsense. unfortunately I ended up having emergency abdominal surgery which he performed. he arrived very soon after I had very severe pain and requested my nurse call him. he controlled my pain well before and after surgery and I had no complications during my recovery. Like most Dr's he's a very busy man but took as much time as I needed during follow up visits. he has a good bedside manner and sense of humor. I would consult him again if the need ever arises.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

I have worked with this Dr. and believe he is a brilliant and caring surgeon. I'd let him operate on me anyday!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2006

Dr. Harry Paul Stiefel's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1978)