Ratings for Dr. Mark O. Herring

I found him condescending and arrogant. He has no bedside manner. He was not familiar with my neurological diagnosis, so he referred me to another Neurologist; who was outstanding.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

His bedside manner is that of a jackass! For dealing with brain injured patients for so many years he must of forgot how some of us have a hard time processing information. He talks so fast, you leave an appointment confused and feeling bad about yourself, almost like you did something wrong. Zero compassion for those with TBI!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I have had neurological issues since 1990 and Dr. Mark Herring has taken care of me all these years. It's weird- I don't get nervous or anything when going to my appointment. It's like seeing a friend that has my best neurological issues in mind. In my opinion, he's absolutely the best there is...although I may be a little bit partial. No one would ever be disappointed with his caring demeanor or professionalism....high kudos to him and his staff!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Dr. Herring is always willing to listen, takes your opinions amd questions seriously, and lets his patients make their own decisions.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2008

Dr. Mark O. Herring's Credentials

• Dartmouth Medical School (Grad. 1980)