Ratings for Dr. Juliana C. Rajter

While admitted at Health South, Dr. Rajter was assigned to me for my care. She was extremely compassionate and caring. She adjusted my existing therapy to be in line with current guidelines and ever since my breathing has never been better. I now follow up with her on a regular basis for my COPD and sleep apnea.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

I needed an emergency appointment and my pulmonologist was unable to see me for close to 2 weeks. The office staff scheduled me promptly and obtained my old records. She took such wonderful care of me and I am feeling much better now. Needless today, will go nowhere else but here.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

I'm a disabled veteran with multiple medical problems. I was referred to Dr. Cepelowicz-Rajter from Palm Beach County for my long standing sleep issues. She quickly diagnosed my issues as being sleep apnea and not insomnia. I am now on treatment and doing much better. Thank you Dr. C.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Simply the best pulmonologist in town. Extremely knowledgable and great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I suffer from sleep apnea and was treated unsuccessfully by another physician for many years. Dr. Cepelowicz identified several issues with my CPAP machine settings and mask. For the last few weeks, I have been sleeping peacefully once more. Thank you for returning me back to health.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I have unfortunately seen many doctors over the last few years. Without them shadow of a doubt, Dr. Rajter is the best physician I have ever interacted with. She is thorough, kind, knowledgeable and genuinely caring.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Several months ago, I was referred to see Dr. Rajter by a friend. Her staff obtained my old records before my first visit. We reviewed all these records together and identified incorrect entries made by my prior treating doc. Due to her diligence, a new treatment program was started and I now feel much better. She is a compassionate and bright physician. I would advise anybody to schedule an appointment to see her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Rajter for COPD. Since starting treatment, my breathing is now much improved. I wholeheartedly recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was experiencing ongoing problems with cough. Dr. Cepelowicz diagnosed me with asthma and started a simple treatment. Now I am cough free and noticed a big improvement in my ability to exercise.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

For many years. I had become accustomed at being short of breath. Since seeing Dr. Cepelowicz, my shortness of breath has resolved. I was diagnosed with COPD and started on an easy treatment regimen.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Juliana C. Rajter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Portuguese