Dr. Juliana C. Rajter

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Juliana C. Rajter

I'm a disabled veteran with multiple medical problems. I was referred to Dr. Cepelowicz-Rajter from Palm Beach County for my long standing sleep issues. She quickly diagnosed my issues as being sleep apnea and not insomnia. I am now on treatment and doing much better. Thank you Dr. C.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Simply the best pulmonologist in town. Extremely knowledgable and great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

I suffer from sleep apnea and was treated unsuccessfully by another physician for many years. Dr. Cepelowicz identified several issues with my CPAP machine settings and mask. For the last few weeks, I have been sleeping peacefully once more. Thank you for returning me back to health.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

I have unfortunately seen many doctors over the last few years. Without them shadow of a doubt, Dr. Rajter is the best physician I have ever interacted with. She is thorough, kind, knowledgeable and genuinely caring.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Several months ago, I was referred to see Dr. Rajter by a friend. Her staff obtained my old records before my first visit. We reviewed all these records together and identified incorrect entries made by my prior treating doc. Due to her diligence, a new treatment program was started and I now feel much better. She is a compassionate and bright physician. I would advise anybody to schedule an appointment to see her.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Rajter for COPD. Since starting treatment, my breathing is now much improved. I wholeheartedly recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I was experiencing ongoing problems with cough. Dr. Cepelowicz diagnosed me with asthma and started a simple treatment. Now I am cough free and noticed a big improvement in my ability to exercise.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

For many years. I had become accustomed at being short of breath. Since seeing Dr. Cepelowicz, my shortness of breath has resolved. I was diagnosed with COPD and started on an easy treatment regimen.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. C. was recommended to me by my primary care physician due to persistent cough. Dr. C. was pleasant, thorough and provided me an explanation of the reason for my cough and laid out a treatment plan. I happy to say that my cough is gone. Thank you Dr. C.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I had severe sleep problems and had been treated for sleep apnea in the past. I was never able to tolerate CPAP treatment. I was referred to see Dr. Rajter. She reevaluated my sleep problems and discovered that I had not been treated properly. She ordered a new type of machine (BIPAP) for me and my sleep has never been better. Thanks doc.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Juliana C. Rajter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Portuguese