Ratings for Dr. Glenn Brauntuch

There are doctors who would tell or call you to inform about your health and there are doctors who you have to call to find out about your health. Dr. Brauntuch falls into the later category.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009

Dr. Brauntuch takes care of my entire family. All of us love him - from my teenage sons to my elderly parents to me and my wife. He couldn't be nicer, more approachable or more caring. He has a great sense of humor, too. His office staff is very helpful and considerate. He gets the highest score I can give.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2008

I was referred to Dr. Brauntuch by my internist. I was so impressed with Dr. Brauntuch. He was warm and caring. I felt he understood my concerns and took them seriously. I thought his office staff was very professional, welcoming and helpful. I am going to switch to Dr. Brauntuch as my primary Dr., too.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

The man's longterm neglect of me as a patient almost killed me. Many of his office staff are incompetant and meanspirited and lie. His medical staff of third world associates also give substandard care.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

He is very very compassionate and understanding, and very sincere, he takes the time to explain everything to you, he is the best!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

Dr. Glenn Brauntuch's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1978)

MSP/BC Med