Ratings for Dr. Ravinder Dahiya

I have had 2 cosmetic surgeries 10 yrs apart.. One in CA and one in DC. I am a 60 year old female. I found Dr Dahiya after the second surgery, which btw, was very successful. As great as I look, Dr Dahiya's filler and botox follow ups have tripled the results. He is patient, understanding, empathic, and a real "artist", who enhances my face with the most amazing results. I look so natural, and look 15 years younger. Should I choose another surgical procedure, it will be with Dr Dahiya. The office staff are most accommodating and the facility pristine. At a minimal, you will be very happy with Dr Dahiya's services. I am thrilled.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

The girl in the front desk was very rude. The doctor was ok, I went for a consultation but I didn't like how the Asian lady from the desk was only interested on how i was going to make payments and not about the procedure and my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013