Ratings for Dr. Christy A. Kim

I have gone to Dr. Kim for several years now and cannot say enough great things about her and her staff. Give her a try. You will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Found Dr. Kim to be very good at what she does and I think she has one of the best hygienists around.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Dr. Christy Kim is the first dentist I've been to since I moved to the Eastside. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I am very pleased with her and her entire team! I referred my wife to her as well, because I was so impressed with their gentle bedside manner and thoroughness in examining my teeth and gums. I was never told how to properly brush and floss before I came here. This is also the first dentist to let me know I have gingivitis. The hygienist Lisa did a great job of giving me a deep cleaning (SRP), and I was actually able to see the difference afterwards! Monica is great as far as explaining all the details of my dental insurance coverage, which is a great relief. The whole team is very friendly and inviting, and they will take as much time as necessary to answer all of your questions and help you feel at ease. I've never been so excited about improving my dental health--they've helped me immensely, and have made dentist visits something I'm no longer so afraid of!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013