Ratings for Dr. Kimberly K. Herner

Dr. Herner is the best. She listens. She cares. Because she gives each patient such personalized attention, she is almost always running late. However, knowing that she will give you the same attention we wait and wait and refuse to find another doctor who may be on time but doesn't care about his/her patients. I have learned to schedule way ahead of time and ask to be one of her first appointments for the day. She rocks.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

She has been my family doctor for 6 years including pregnancy on one child. She's always very friendly and down to earth. She lissens to you which is uncommon with Dr.s now days. It is some times a little bit of a wait to see her, but I've had longer waits. Put it simple on my oppinion, I drive 25 min when there is no traffic (don't ask me about when there is traffic) just to keep her my doctor. My only complaint is that since her old nurse (that I very much liked) transfered to a different Dr. she always has a different nurse, but they are always nice and polite.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Due to her popularity, she is often a long time in getting to see you. However, the wait is worth the personal service (why she is late in the first place) and willingness to help you with any issues you may have. She listens very well.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Kimberly K. Herner's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1992)

Ameritas