Ratings for Dr. Lilia Zamora

I LIKE DR ZAMORA SHE IS NICE AND ASSERTIVE. I ADMIRE HER AND RECOMENDED HER.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

My issue with Dr. Zamora is with ger office staff. Very recently ( within the last 6 months) she has had a new assistant in her office who is blatantly rude to the patients. I know that there have been complaints about her. Also, there are two others also. One of them is a medical biller, she's rude also. I know that they crack jokes about us when we are there and its very unsettling to know this behavior is even allowed and that Dr. Zamora either wont address it or completely ignores it altogether which should show anyone her lack of empathy and compassion for her patients altogether.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr Zamora delivered both my children and was my family care specialist for about 10 years. She had a great office with a professional staff and was a dream Doctor. Fast forward the last five years, I had to rush my kids to urgent care after sitting in her office for two hours while rude KIDS ran the front desk. She insulted my pre-teen daughter, who asked Mom, please find me a new doctor. She does have her favorites, per the mixed reviews, just very dissapointed and would not recommend her office.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

Terrible counter service. Dr. Zamora treated me poorly, she does not listen, she needs to take bedside manner 101 over again. She is in the wrong profession ahe does not make you feel comforted as a Dr. should. We left her for a much better Dr. I actually sometimes felt worse after leaving her office

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

I should have done some research before selecting this doctor. It is very disappointing to make and appointment and have to sit there over an hour to see this doctor. I have to agree, it appears this doctor overbooks. Wait over an hour to spend 5 minutes with the doctor. Very disappointing, very unprofessional, very unreliable, very discouraging. I do not understand how there are two extremes on Zamora's rating. Those that are extremely satisfied and those that are extremely unsatisfied. Clearly, the staff has come across this website and posted bogus ratings and I am not surprised. This is expected of such lousy employees that do not have the courage to accept their mistakes. I will seek treatment somewhere else.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

I will start of by stating that I totally disagree with all of the bad reviews she has received. Dr. Zamora has been my personal doctor for 18yrs and she is great. Yes you do have to wait but obviously its because she has patients that she cares for and wants to treat properly.She answers all my questions and concerns and does follow up calls.She always does her best at solving whatever isssues come up and is fast at doing so.She does not waist your time and goes straight to the source. And her staff is profesional they are not there to amuze you or entertain you htey are there to do there work as fast and efficient as possible.So over all I love Dr. Zamora and recommend her to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

WOW.....unbelievable. I made an appointment to see this doctor and I still had to wait over an hour. The male receptionist is not an easy person to talk to. It seems like he is in a rush to collect your office visit fee so he can continue his gossip with his co-workers. Dr. Zamora needs to improve on delivering adequate service to her patients or she needs to retire. I have had many problems with this doctor. There is never a follow-up on lab results, she will never return phone calls, she is not punctual, and personally i think she overbooks to collect more from the insurance companies. I have switch doctors and hope to not ever come across her ever again. Good luck Dr. Zamora, and do your patients a favor, get rid of the male receptionist or give him proper training to deal with patients.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

i nown dr.Zamora for many years . she spends time with her patients. I no because i wait too, n i no why! she answers my questions n she is very nice with my son n my mom. She cares for my moms health and my families health too. About the staff i dont have any problems, one day my son got very sick n i paid my co- pay, after seeing my son she told the staff to return my money back, until now am very happy with my doctor,2010

flag | Submitted October 24, 2010

Very ture she use to be a caring doctor. I was 20 when I started seeing her and through out the years she seems to have gotten bitter and mean. Now at 32 I'm ready to move on and find another doctor. Not to mention you make an appointment and still have to wait like 2 hours to see her, with that attitude who wants to wait there that long...

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

i was very happy with Dr. Maldonado at White Memorial Medical center, but i wanted to move to a doctor that belongs to Beverly Hospital, so i chose Dr. Zamora, BIG mistake. She didn't answer my question, the minute i walked out of her office i called my insurance company to change me to another doctor. Yes her staff is the work i've dealt with.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2010

Dr. Lilia Zamora's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Davis, Sch Of Med, Davis Ca 95616 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Montebello, CA