Ratings for Dr. Grant S. Gillman

I told them over the phone that I already received a hearing test and needed to see a doctor to take X-Rays to determine what the cause of my hearing loss was. When I got there, I was already irritated because their phone system states that we should park in their garage, and then I found out they charge for parking (I could have parked on the street for free!) Then, I get there and they say they are going to do a hearing test. I told them (again) that I already had one and showed them my paperwork. When the doctor saw me, he was quite condescending. He looked in my ears, determined the issue was not wax (which I already knew, he is the fourth provider I have seen), and stated based only on the lack of wax build-up that I would need surgery or hearing aids. I asked if I was going to get an X-Ray and he said he had to refer me out. DO NOT come here! Expensive and not worth taking time off work when they just want your money. They promised me services over the phone (X-Rays) and then took my money and provided me none of the promised services whatsoever! Terrible!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Dr. Gillman never told me he perforated my nasal septum during the course of turbonate reduction surgery , until I found It out from a new resident who accidentally disclosed that to me. <br> <br> I am sure&nbsp; that&nbsp; he does not care&nbsp; about the fact that&nbsp; It goes against his proffessional integrity.<br> <br> &nbsp; It took me 2 and half months to completely get well - bleeding did not stop for 4 weeks,&nbsp; crusting did not stop for 8 weeks. Bad odor due to mucus accumulation in the perforated septum persisted. I had bacterial infection for which he suggested antibiotics. <br> Also&nbsp; my nose is still gets so&nbsp; dry because of the perforation, I can&apos;t get a full night sleep.<br> <br> I kept asking him why it is taking that long to heal?&nbsp; He was telling me some people heals slowly . Then I found the reason, last day I went to see him, from his resident. <br> <br> I asked him why he did not tell me before.&nbsp; He said -&nbsp; it was not important! It is a small hole about 2 cm ! It may caused because of the surgery. Telling me before was not as important !! <br> <br> I left his office and scheduled an appointment with another ENT with another health network. I needed another evaluation on what damages Mr. GILLMAN has actually done. After all -he hid the fact that he perforated the septum and hoped , it will stay that way !!<br>

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Wonderful doctor! Couldn't have asked for a better physician for my upset, young daughter with a broken nose!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

He is arrogant and a jerk. I don't think this guy is capable of admitting he is wrong.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

He was very arrogant and did nothing to help me. I was there for having 3 ear infections that were diagnosed by an E.R. doc, a general practitioner and a med express. I had never had an infection in my life and had 3 in 9 months so I wondered what was going on. They were also cultured and found to be positive with internal and outter infections. Immediatley he bertaed me for not going to my personal physician (even though I was away each time). Then he said they weren't infections but could have been any number of things. I told him they were infections and he said 99% of the time this is a misdiagnoses. I said they were cultured, and he admitted one of them may have been done properly but not all three. Then asked what I wanted from him. I said I wanted to know why I may be getting ear infections and he said to come to him next time I had one so they could "document it". then he prescribed steroids for my nose. He just seemed to want to argue and prove how clevehe was.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Gillman rebuilt the inside of my after it had collapsed. He is a warm and friendly Dr. who was punctual and was able to answer all my questions. His staff was professional, prompt, and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Gillman, and I've not said that about any other Dr. in my 52 years!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I saw him for severe sinus issues I developed after remodeling an old house. He dismissed this as seasonal allergies, despite the fact that I never had sinus problems before the remodeling. We went through 5 different nasal sprays. None of them helped. He put me on asthma sprays when I clearly do not have asthma. My sinus problems were making my life miserable, and Gillman did not help me at all over the course of 2 years that I saw him. I found another doctor who fixed me up within 6 months by diagnosing and treating me for mold exposure. In addition, Gillman has poor interpersonal skills and would always sit far away from me and not look me in the eye.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

He's great...can't say enough good about him. He knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Gillman's staff is efficient, knowledgeable, polite and helpful. Dr. Gillman is thorough and explains everything. His office has up-to-date equipment. Was impressed and appreciative when Dr. Gillman called me at home after being discharged from the hospital (after surgery) to find out how I was feeling.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Dr. Grant S. Gillman's Credentials

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1987)