Ratings for Dr. Grant S. Gillman

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

He was very arrogant and did nothing to help me. I was there for having 3 ear infections that were diagnosed by an E.R. doc, a general practitioner and a med express. I had never had an infection in my life and had 3 in 9 months so I wondered what was going on. They were also cultured and found to be positive with internal and outter infections. Immediatley he bertaed me for not going to my personal physician (even though I was away each time). Then he said they weren't infections but could have been any number of things. I told him they were infections and he said 99% of the time this is a misdiagnoses. I said they were cultured, and he admitted one of them may have been done properly but not all three. Then asked what I wanted from him. I said I wanted to know why I may be getting ear infections and he said to come to him next time I had one so they could "document it". then he prescribed steroids for my nose. He just seemed to want to argue and prove how clevehe was.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Gillman rebuilt the inside of my after it had collapsed. He is a warm and friendly Dr. who was punctual and was able to answer all my questions. His staff was professional, prompt, and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Gillman, and I've not said that about any other Dr. in my 52 years!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

I saw him for severe sinus issues I developed after remodeling an old house. He dismissed this as seasonal allergies, despite the fact that I never had sinus problems before the remodeling. We went through 5 different nasal sprays. None of them helped. He put me on asthma sprays when I clearly do not have asthma. My sinus problems were making my life miserable, and Gillman did not help me at all over the course of 2 years that I saw him. I found another doctor who fixed me up within 6 months by diagnosing and treating me for mold exposure. In addition, Gillman has poor interpersonal skills and would always sit far away from me and not look me in the eye.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

He's great...can't say enough good about him. He knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

Dr. Gillman's staff is efficient, knowledgeable, polite and helpful. Dr. Gillman is thorough and explains everything. His office has up-to-date equipment. Was impressed and appreciative when Dr. Gillman called me at home after being discharged from the hospital (after surgery) to find out how I was feeling.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Dr. Grant S. Gillman's Credentials

• Univ Of Manitoba, Fac Of Med, Winnipeg, Man, Canada (Grad. 1987)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful doctor! Couldn't have asked for a better physician for my upset, young daughter with a broken nose!"

October 6, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "He is arrogant and a jerk. I don't think this guy is capable of admitting he is wrong."

September 22, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Grant" to "Grant S."

October 20, 2013