Ratings for Dr. Marija Ugrinich

Dr. Ugrinich is the best doctor I've ever had. She's incredibly personable and equally knowledgeable. She is a listener, a cheerleader and a savvy physician. I've never looked forward to seeing a doctor before meeting Dr. Ugrinich!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Ugrinich is very knowledgeable, and treats her patients with love and care. She stays in contact, making sure everything is all right. She is very dedicated, and actually cares for her patients. When she is with you, you are the most important person to her. She makes sure you get everything you need for your foot problem.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

My son had a very complicated fracture of his lower leg. I couldn't have been more pleased with the caring, competent and talented approach Dr. Marija Ugrenich performed. She was clear, warm, patient, and kind in all her dealings with my son and me. And she stayed in touch with me since the operation was long, calling me from the OR to let me know her progress. She was thorough with sharing the results, along with ex-rays, etc. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

She is very gentle, knowledgable, and great with my kids.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

very attentive and caring and willing to spend as much time as needed

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Marija Ugrinich's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)