Ratings for Dr. Holly L. Mcmillan

I have multiple health issues and see a variety of specialists. Dr. McMillan is the gatekeeper if you will, helping me to sort, synthesize and make decisions about my health care. Our personalities mesh well; I am pragmatic and positive, wanting to deal with current realities and not what ifs from the past, as so is she. She is high energy and positive, my biggest cheerleader. This year has been especially tough and she has kept pushing me forward. When things look "messy" and unmanageable, Dr. McMillan helps me to sort them out and make them workable. I feel I am in great hands. My ONLY negative would be that Dr. McMillan does not round at hospitals, but turns patient care over to hospitalists. I have an inherent distrust of that type (hospitalists)of medical care because it almost killed my father, but that is just my own personal bias that I have to overcome and is not a reflection of Dr. McMillan herself.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Dr. Holly L. Mcmillan's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)