Ratings for Dr. Khawaja M. Rahman

Dr Rahman is very knowledgeable and a caring kind hearted physician. He goes above and beyond to help each and every patient that comes to his office. His staff Vicky and Katrina are very friendly and all about patient care. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of a highly qualified neurologist.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I found Dr. Rahman to be a great physician and a brilliant neurologist. I felt comfortable being under his care and would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a neurologist.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Suffice to say, don't ever go there. He never respond to my request after he send me to a brain scan. Not even a result ,nada.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

The doctor was rude, arrogant, and uninterested in the explanation of my symptoms. He was not the least bit interested in hearing what I had to say.The entire exam and discussion was extremely rushed.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

In my opinion Dr.Rahman is very unprofessional. During my very first visit he actually mocked me and brought me to tears then said "of course you have migraines, I just kid you" Next visit I brought my husband because I could not deal with this man alone, the Dr. would not address me, he continually addressed my husband as if I did not exist even when my DH told him to ask me the questions. After months of severe headaches and shoulder pain, which he insisted was "deferred migraine pain", and several attempts at different medications I went else where. This man was a complete waste of time and money. Seems I had torn my arm out of it's socket ( a simple MRI found this, surgery in Boston was needed to repair the cartiledge in my shoulder) The staff is terribly rude and warned me when I entered the office that my children would have to be quiet (they were) and before we even sat down the children were warned they would not tolerate them touching the large fish tank that monopolizes the tiny waiting room.Just rude!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

This man wanted a quick diagnosis. He does not practice due diligence. He kept changing meds everytime one didn't work without additional testing. The quicker the apppointment the better for him. The biggest issue was his medical records were incorrect, terse, and missing. This problems made it very difficult for my next doctor to understand the timeline of disease progression.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

My appointment was cancelled, because the doctor had changed his schedule, due to religious activities; they should have put into schedule when the appointment was made. He did not inform me about test results. When I asked him over the phone and wanted details he said to wait until the next appointment.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2007

the staff are not the best, but the doctor is very good. I felt reassured after the exam

flag | Submitted April 22, 2007

Office front desk staff was very rude and unhelpful. Rahman had to try 3 times to obtain 1 spinal fluid sample during my stroke. Unsympathetic and unaplogetic about this very painful procedure. Told me to "Pray to God" when asked what could help my severe post-stroke pain. Took over 3 hours to see me in emergency room while I was having a stroke, even tho he was dr. on call in hospital.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

I have never felt so rushed in all my life! I would not recomend this doctor. Not to mention a pill pusher

flag | Submitted June 14, 2006

Dr. Khawaja M. Rahman's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1980)