Ratings for Dr. Reid V. Pullen

Dr. Pullen was great! I am a dental chicken and he was kind and patient with me. I had a root canal and barely felt anything. He and his staff put me totally at ease! Thanks!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Saw dr pullen for a root canal on march 13 2013. His staff was friendly and helpful.this was one of the best experinces at the dentist I have had. I had ativan was was able to relax. I would recommend dr pullen to others,he is a good dentist.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Took me in with no notice after having 2 days solid of toothache. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I had Gum infection & Root canel issiue from other Dentist , I came see DR.Reid with the pain... I had visit Dr.Reid & everyone in his office ..No my mouth is feeling better and it is healing in the matter of time. He is the Best to I would refer if anyone having gum infection..etc and all his assistant are very sweet and professional..

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr. Pullen is great. Very good work and bedside manner. A bit of a wait from appointment time, but not too bad. However, Stephanie at the front desk is a quite rude and abrupt. Other staff members were great. It's worth overlooking one bad seed to have the services of this endodontist. Hopefully he will soon replace this staff member and get all 5's!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012