Ratings for Dr. Daniel C. Stewart

Dr. Stewart and his assistant CJ were so patient and gentle with me, an otherwise difficult patient. They took their time and were very understanding while filling 5 fillings for me. I will definitely be returning to Smile Savers Dentistry and I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a quality, caring dentist.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I found Dr. Stewart and Smile Savers Dentistry through the BBB's website. Everything I read online was true. Great staff, very professional. I wish more businesses valued their customers the way Smile Savers Dentistry does. I highly recommend Dr. Stewart and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I enjoy my time at Dr. Stewart's office. I like that he is always open to the new technology and has fruit-flavored toothpastes other than mint! He is also willing to fit me in later in the day to fix my mouthguard knowing that I live four hours away.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

I came to Dr. Stewart for a second opinion regarding a root canal and was told that after reviewing my tooth and the growing infection, that I needed one. Like many others have heard ... root canals can be very painful. I just want to say that Dr. Stewart was great at explaining the procedure and in the end, I received a pain-free root canal... yes a pain-free root canal! My first ever, and hopefully my last! Thank you Dr. Stewart and also thank you to his friendly staff.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I'm so pleased with my new dentist office. I actually enjoy going there. Everyone at Smile Savers is highly trained in customer service and very pleasant to deal with. Oh, by the way, Dr. Stewart is AWESOME!! :)

flag | Submitted January 31, 2012

I want to thank Dr. Stewart for accommodating my last minute request to address my dental challenge and his concern for the care of my mother. I am extremely appreciative of the generosity extended to my mother and I. The story of his loving kindness will be shared. Thank you again!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I went to get a routine exam & cleaning, but the Dr insisted on telling me everything that was wrong with my mouth. He tried to talk me into getting all types of cosmetic work that was unecessary. People always tell me that my teeth are so straight it looks like I've had braces. Dr. Stewart on the other hand tried to convince me to get Invisalign. I was at the office for 2 hours and at least an hour and a half was spent on convincing me to get cosmetic work done to my mouth / teeth. I had to pay up front ($416)for my visit and wait to be reimbursed by my insurance company. Once I paid I also learned that my insurance company only covered $270. They also told me that I needed to come back within a week to get part 2 of my cleaning and that, that would be an add'l $161! I can go on and on, but I don't want to run out of space. I hope that people will learn from my experience. I sincerely felt robbed of my money and my time.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010