Ratings for Dr. Meera Sethi

I couldn't agree more with the prior post. She "seems" personable, but really just writes out prescriptions based on what seems to me like limited time spent with the patient. I can not recommend her based on my experience. On a less important note, the people who answer the phone for her are rude and inefficient.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

She is an excellent doctor and takes who has extreme patience and understanding. She took almost 2 hrs with me on my first visit to talk to me and listen in full detail about what problems I was having, so that she fully understands what's going on in order to give you a proper diagnosis. Not like some other doctors who are just in a hurry to prescribe the meds and push you out the door! Also her knowledge on meds was quite outstanding as well, cause she tells you about all the different ones out there and goes into detail about which one would most likely serve you best.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

We really like Dr. Sethi. Highly recommend her. Very nice way with children. Takes her time. Personable. Does not talk down to you or the children.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2008

Dr. Sethi seems like she is a very good doctor and is quite compassionate

flag | Submitted February 21, 2007

She has helped my son when another psychiatrist could not. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2006

Very friendly and helpful, easy to talk to, concerned about your health. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2006

Dr. Meera Sethi's Credentials

• Kgs Med Coll, Univ Of Lucknow, Lucknow, Up, India (Grad. 1991)

Sask Health