You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Margaret L. Hall

I absolutely love Dr. Hall. She has been my cardiologist for nearly 15 years and her care has allowed me to be here for my family. I feel like we have grown old together. I count myself blessed that she was the doctor on call the night I was taken to the ER.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hall for over 10 years after having a heart attack. She has performed angioplasties; in one, she implanted 3 stints in a partially narrowed artery. She is very knowledgeable, up to date on latest treatments for arteriosclorosis, arrythmia, and general heart health. She generally follows up an exam with recommendations to me and to my family doctor. She has a good sense of humor butcan be a bit feisty if you don't follow her advice and recommendations.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

Dr. Margaret L. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AARP

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Hall. She has been my cardiologist for nearly 15 years and her care has allowed me to be here for my family. I feel like we have grown ol..."

March 17, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=304374'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

March 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=304374'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Margaret" to "Margaret L."

April 8, 2012