Dr. Jeffrey C. Eidsvig

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Eidsvig

After Oral Surgery, where I was put fully under, I started to get Hiccups and Burps.Not the kind we're all used to.No, continuous Hiccups and LOUD burps on every breath. The Dr and the Anesthesiologist said it was a reaction to the anesthesia they've personally never seen before. Gave Muscle Relaxers and assured us it would stop in time. A Muscle Relaxer gave me exactly 1 1/2 hours of relive in which I could totally exhausted fall asleep, before waking up and starting again.After 5 days my wife was finally able to drag me to the ER. X-Rays were fine, Blood work was fine." Aggravated nerve and those you just have to wait out". More Muscle Relaxers. Tried Acupuncture. Still bellowing like a Seal.On Day 9, last resort : Dr Eidsvig, who had healed my shoulder a year earlier.I explained what had happened and he goes : Oh, I know what that is !!My head positioning during surgery had aggravated a Nerve. 1 session of Dry Needling and icing, it was over !! ANYTHING EVER,FIRST STOP Dr Eidsvig !

flag | Submitted September 17, 2019

I am an exercise scientist and I have worked with many Physical Therapists and Chiropractors in the past. Dr. Jeff actually treats the underlying issues of the body through movement and a holistic view, rather than cracking your neck and back and sending you on your way. I could not recommend more!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr. Eidsvig, Jeff, is phenomenal. Bed side manner, knowledge, pain mgt along with all the help with injuries from athletes w/in our family. We have a high school athlete and a D1 athlete who have seen Jeff for injuries, maintenance, orthotics. If you or family member in need, Jeff is your answer. Doesn't waste your time or money. Straight shooter. Isn't trying to make you a full time 'member' and repeat client. Get you healed or right and get you on track to stay that way. Athletes need to see him 100%. Arms, legs, backs, necks, you name it, because with all the weight training and whatever else, 99% of athletes get out of whack or not balanced correctly or favor something and create issues. I'd give him 10 Stars if could. Get to him before you see anyone else!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2019

Dr. Eidsvig eliminated our daughter's foot and ankle pain with a few weeks of treatment. She is a dancer and his treatments methodically worked on her issues. She is now pain free with full range of motion. We are extremely pleased and satisfied with the care she was given!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr Jeff is knowledgeable patient and very professional ... his staff is wonderful! Back to an active lifestyle in 3 visits !! Persistent Hip, lower back and knee pain gone ! He diagnoses the root of the problem , explains the treatment plan and gets you back to living your life quickly !!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

This guy is unreal. He permanently heals and solves your health problems unlike other chiropractors I have seen who do not specialize in soft tissue repair. Not only will you receive a quick lesson on WHY you feel pain, helping you understand his methodology, but you will then experience the value of his treatment over a series of visits tailored to permanently improve your condition. Waking up everyday with neck pain, I also experienced strong migraines and truly was at a breaking point. Around this same time, my brother and dad both had been seeing Dr. Eidsvig for about a month and each exhibited significant improvements to their specific, unique conditions. My father, now in his 60s, first suffered a major back injury when he was 19... it was when I witnessed my dad physically touch his toes for the first time in over 30 years that I told myself: "make an appointment immediately!" As an entrepreneur and digital marketer, I have been working to build out http://FHAloansearch.com for a couple years now... that's a lot of time spent looking down at a computer and my neck and back were starting to show that hump-backed arch... For someone my age (early 30s), this is something that cannot be allowed to persist. While I am on the fast track to permanent healing, if ever I injure myself in a different way or have neck/back pain, he is the FIRST person I'm calling. If you have pain, don't suffer like I did... contact Dr. Eidsvig. Also, I'm not a veteran though I have friends that are... he offers military discounts so whether you experienced an injury serving the country or serving your civilian employer, call Sam (fantastic person who works at the front desk) and set an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I strongly recommend Dr. Eidsvig for his quality, effective care that targets the actual condition and not your symptoms. I experienced issues with my lower back, upper leg and buttox areas. I had gone to two orthopedic doctors who diagnosed it as piriformis and IT band issues – it turned out it was neither and they misdiagnosed my condition. They had me do stretching exercises for several months and then recommended physical therapy, both of which exacerbated the pain. I then visited two different chiropractors who echoed what the orthopedic doctors diagnosed but recommended doing adjustments, which were a complete waste of both time and money and did not come close to addressing the issue. A friend of mine had excellent results with Dr. Eidsvig, so I made an appointment. He immediately diagnosed the true problem, which was scar tissue/adhesion built up over a long period of time that was causing significant discomfort. On the first visit, he targeted the treatment area and I experienced significant improvement. I continued visits over 4-5 weeks with every treatment further alleviating the condition and discomfort. I am now completely back to normal and I am more active than ever with no discomfort or pain in the treated area. Dr. Eidsvig only schedules appointments that are truly necessary and scales them back as your situation improves, unlike a lot of chiropractors who hound you for weekly appointments. He only sees you when it is truly required and very effectively diagnoses and treats the affected areas.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

After being rear ended in a car accident, I went to a surgeon. All he did was read the MRI and X-Ray results to determined that the only fix was to fuse my spine. Really! After a few months of getting nowhere, the physical therapist finally recommended Dr. Eidsvig. He spent 30 minutes examining my neck and diagnosed the real issue, a buildup of scar tissue from the injury, and that he could fix it. Well he did fix it and earned a new name... “Miracle Man”

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Quintessential healer! Simply the best and most innovative at truly healing your body.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Helped with aching and tight knees after a long race. I am much better!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016