Dr. Jeffrey C. Eidsvig

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Eidsvig

Dr. Eidsvig eliminated our daughter's foot and ankle pain with a few weeks of treatment. She is a dancer and his treatments methodically worked on her issues. She is now pain free with full range of motion. We are extremely pleased and satisfied with the care she was given!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr Jeff is knowledgeable patient and very professional ... his staff is wonderful! Back to an active lifestyle in 3 visits !! Persistent Hip, lower back and knee pain gone ! He diagnoses the root of the problem , explains the treatment plan and gets you back to living your life quickly !!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

This guy is unreal. He permanently heals and solves your health problems unlike other chiropractors I have seen who do not specialize in soft tissue repair. Not only will you receive a quick lesson on WHY you feel pain, helping you understand his methodology, but you will then experience the value of his treatment over a series of visits tailored to permanently improve your condition. Waking up everyday with neck pain, I also experienced strong migraines and truly was at a breaking point. Around this same time, my brother and dad both had been seeing Dr. Eidsvig for about a month and each exhibited significant improvements to their specific, unique conditions. My father, now in his 60s, first suffered a major back injury when he was 19... it was when I witnessed my dad physically touch his toes for the first time in over 30 years that I told myself: "make an appointment immediately!" As an entrepreneur and digital marketer, I have been working to build out http://FHAloansearch.com for a couple years now... that's a lot of time spent looking down at a computer and my neck and back were starting to show that hump-backed arch... For someone my age (early 30s), this is something that cannot be allowed to persist. While I am on the fast track to permanent healing, if ever I injure myself in a different way or have neck/back pain, he is the FIRST person I'm calling. If you have pain, don't suffer like I did... contact Dr. Eidsvig. Also, I'm not a veteran though I have friends that are... he offers military discounts so whether you experienced an injury serving the country or serving your civilian employer, call Sam (fantastic person who works at the front desk) and set an appointment.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I strongly recommend Dr. Eidsvig for his quality, effective care that targets the actual condition and not your symptoms. I experienced issues with my lower back, upper leg and buttox areas. I had gone to two orthopedic doctors who diagnosed it as piriformis and IT band issues – it turned out it was neither and they misdiagnosed my condition. They had me do stretching exercises for several months and then recommended physical therapy, both of which exacerbated the pain. I then visited two different chiropractors who echoed what the orthopedic doctors diagnosed but recommended doing adjustments, which were a complete waste of both time and money and did not come close to addressing the issue. A friend of mine had excellent results with Dr. Eidsvig, so I made an appointment. He immediately diagnosed the true problem, which was scar tissue/adhesion built up over a long period of time that was causing significant discomfort. On the first visit, he targeted the treatment area and I experienced significant improvement. I continued visits over 4-5 weeks with every treatment further alleviating the condition and discomfort. I am now completely back to normal and I am more active than ever with no discomfort or pain in the treated area. Dr. Eidsvig only schedules appointments that are truly necessary and scales them back as your situation improves, unlike a lot of chiropractors who hound you for weekly appointments. He only sees you when it is truly required and very effectively diagnoses and treats the affected areas.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

After being rear ended in a car accident, I went to a surgeon. All he did was read the MRI and X-Ray results to determined that the only fix was to fuse my spine. Really! After a few months of getting nowhere, the physical therapist finally recommended Dr. Eidsvig. He spent 30 minutes examining my neck and diagnosed the real issue, a buildup of scar tissue from the injury, and that he could fix it. Well he did fix it and earned a new name... “Miracle Man”

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Quintessential healer! Simply the best and most innovative at truly healing your body.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Helped with aching and tight knees after a long race. I am much better!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Eidsvig is terrific. I suffered from lower back pain most of my adult life and as I got older it got worse. Sitting then standing, getting in and out of the care, getting out of bed had all became difficult, then more recently, my back hurt all day. Dr. Eidsvig's assessment was thorough but decisive and treatment began the first visit. Now 5 visits later I am pain free. The litmus test was a 10 hour drive in less than 24 hours. His staff is efficient and friendly and I never had to wait.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Dr. Eidsvig work is amazing! I've suffered with low back pain for over eight years and in about six weeks of therapy with Dr. Eidsvig many if not all of the pain sources are gone!! I have rheumatoid arthritis, fusions in my low back and neck, and degenerative disc issues. Had a lot of scar tissue and degeneration which he has successfully treated! I used to walk stiffly as my legs couldn't bend now my gait is near normal! Dr. Eidsvig has significantly improved my quality of life.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

After a near fatal cycling accident, I was left stiff, sore, and with limited mobility in my back and legs. Dr. Edsvig worked on the scar tissue in my lower back and sciatic nerve. When I started with Dr. Edsvig I could hardly bend over, now I can put my knuckles on the floor. Surgeons told me I would never be pain free or run or ride a bike again, but dr. Edsvig treated me like an athlete and now Thanks to Dr. Edsvig, I am well on my way to getting my quality of life completely back

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015