Dr. Jose C. Vitto

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jose C. Vitto

I received an epidural injection in my back. Nothing was explained. I had to ask him questions. It sounded similar to nerve blocks I had before but it was only 1 injection instead of 3 or 4. Without any warning me of pain the injection made me yell out and move. He yelled back at me, "no screaming in here" On top of all that, the treatment brought back the pain I was there to get relief from.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Dr. Vitto gets A+++ from me. He helped my son a couple years ago when he was with a different company. When I started to have problems we looked him up and followed him to this new practice. I am in my 30 's and had a back issue that isn't bad enough for surgery. I needed some relief so I could go on with my regular life. I was in and out in about and hour and half and was back to 100% the next day. He explained the entire procedure to me while he was doing the injection. I am so grateful for his knowledge and help!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

This man gets five stars in my book he so sincere about your feelings and the pain your in!! I love you dr vitto keep doing what you do best!!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Appointments NEVER run on time, was suppose to be in and out last time, and was there at 10:30 for a 10:45apt, but did not leave till 2:30pm. Once you get to a room, Dr. Vitto is in and out, never having time to talk to you, answer your questions. He tells you what procedures he is going to do, but does not explain what they are or anything about the procedure, or possible side affects. I do not feel comfortable with this Dr. I feel that he does not care about me, I just seem to be a bother to him. He has wrote several prescriptions for me that he wants me to be on, but has never once talked to me about what the medications do, or possible side affects. I always have to ask one of his nurses what med. he is trying to put me on, and what it is, and what it is for. Apparently, it is also against their policy to fill out any paperwork if it is needed for your work. I am currently looking for a new Dr.!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr. Vitto goes out of his way to spend the time with you to sit down and explain things and make sure you understand what is going on. I never feel like I am being rushed through like with most doctors.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

Dr. Jose C. Vitto's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Vitto comes to ISG with seven years experience. He is fluent in English and Spanish. His areas of special medical interest include spinal cord stimulation, innovation in the field of neuromodulation - the electrical stimulation of a peripheral nerve, the spinal cord, or the brain for relief of pain - and spine research. The board-certified anesthesiologist earned his medical degree from the University of Los Andes in Venezuela. After an internship in General Surgery at Indiana University School of Medicine, he completed a residency in anesthesiology at the same university. Dr. Vitto received additional training in interventional pain management at IU School of Medicine. Dr. Vitto’s hospital affiliations include Franciscan St. Francis Health, IU Health North Medical Center, and St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital.

• Spanish