Ratings for Dr. Apel Keuroghlian

Hi All!!! Annoyed at first when I saw the waiting room so busy. Had to wait about 15 minutes. When I saw the doctor I knew why he was so busy!!! He is very comforting. Had a big mass removed (disgusting!!) from my cheek, barely felt anything, he is so confident!! Loved my experience.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

When I first saw this doctor walk in, I thought "drives a fancy car, tall, young and good looking", must be arrogant as hell. I mean, the guy just looks arrogant. After spending 5 minutes talking to him, I fell in love with him. He is so sweet and so caring. My surgery went amazing. All the reviews about his hand skills are right on. It was painless, minimal discomfort afterwards and looked forward to all my post ops. There is a reason this guy is so successful. Great job Dr. Apel.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Its one thing to have an amazing doctor, but one that is fun to look at? I love this doc. Amazing hands, great to look at, what else can I say.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

Avoid going to this doctor and office. All I think he cares about is making money and not patient care. They treat you like livestock here.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

Had my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Apel. My sisters told me it would be a breeze but never thought it would be this easy. He made me feel so comfortable that I actually laughed throughout the procedure. Thank you for such a great experience Dr. Apel!!! Your the best

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Had my teeth extracted by Dr. Apel. WOW, what an experience!! Here I am thinking this is some big procedure. I couldn't sleep all night. He was literally done in 10 min. Painless. I honestly felt silly when I left. Best Oral Surgeon Ever. I have already told everyone in my class. Thank You Dr. Apel!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Apel is the best. Was freaking out to get my wisdom teeth pulled. He said it was oing to be easy, but never thought it would be this easy. Took 5 minutes, not joking.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Best doctor I have come across. Amazing at what he does

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Apel is by far the nicest and most caring doctor I have come across. Not only were my extractions quick and painless but the recovery was so easy. I already referred my family members to him!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Horrible experience with this doctor. I don't think he knows what he was doing. I had so much pain after I had my wisdom teeth removed by him. Will never go back.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013