Ratings for Dr. Arman Abdalkhani

I was in the classical voice program at university and I lost my singing voice for 2 years. Dr. Abdalkhani helped me get it back. Not only did he effectively solve my problem, but he was so kind and reassuring the whole way. He completely goes against the arrogant surgeon stereotype. His office assistant (Brandy?) is incredibly friendly and warm as well, and I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointment. Also, he gets 6/5 stars for general handsomeness. Too bad I was hemorrhaging out of my nose for most of our appointments.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr Abdalkhani is awesome! Very knowledgeable and intelligent. Also very caring and patient! One of the best Drs I have seen.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

This doctor is more concerned about your pocket than health, he works for a private clinic and most probably will recommend you to go that path if you want your job to get done less than couple of years! definitely not worth visiting if you're looking for a MSP covered treatment or a helping hand! He's young but he hasn't picked the right way.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

This doctor saw my daughter and he was so respectful and kind and good with her. I was VERY impressed by him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

One of the best doctor experiences I've ever had. Super knowledgeable, personable, up-to-date, open-minded, willing to engage with me, the patient. I feel utterly lucky to have been seen by Dr. Abdalkhani.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

This is one of the best Drs I have ever seen, he is fantastic. He is reassuring, intelligent and overall a great calming person. My girlfriend and I seen him today. I left feeling great for the first time in 2 months just because he listens to you and ensures you understand the plan going forward. He would make a great G.P I think.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Caring and Intelligent. Great bedside manner, great support staff.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Great experience. Facility is a rather large campus, so have to follow maps to get to the right clinic.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Brought my mom here to get a second opinion on her hearing loss (lifelong issue). Dr. A was very helpful and patient, which is quite a feat if you knew my 80 year old mom. Dr A was very honest with us and did not recommend surgery since there was minimal chance of success, and was very helpful in getting my mom to agree to try a hearing aid, which she had been resisting for years. Dr A showed my mom an image of her eardrum and explained why surgery would not be helpful at this point. Overall, great visit and I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Fantastic response time. Caring. Thoughtful. Would recommend to a friend.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Arman Abdalkhani's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Workers Comp