Ratings for Dr. Arman Abdalkhani

I'd like to say I like Dr. Abdalkhani (he seems really nice), but he had a hard time listening to me when I told him I'd had previous surgery on my nose and sinuses, and that I'd started to get sinus infections on a regular basis afterwards. I don't think he really got how extensive the surgery was, and I had to really push to get a referral to see a specialist. He spent more time wondering if I'm pregnant, and told me that women get migraines more often. I don't disagree that those things may have been potentially true, but I also had major surgery in the areas I was having issues with and that should have been an avenue to consider. When I finally did see a specialist, they diagnosed me immediately with complications from the surgery done on my nose previously and that I'd need surgery to fix it. I'm glad I was able to get this diagnosed finally, but it took me over a year from seeing Dr. Abdalkhani the first time to finally get a diagnosis from him at a later visit.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Absolutely the BEST doctor ever!!!!! My son has had ear trouble since infancy. Burst ear drums and etc. He was very weary of doctors (even more so after one was checking his ear and poked something very deep and resulted in quite a bit of blood). Dr. Abdalkhani was amazing. He was extremely down to earth, knowledgeable, and extremely kind. My son absolutely loved him, he'd joke around and tease him. Show him how his machines worked so my son wouldn't be so nervous. I thanked him for being so understanding with such a young child and his reply was "I have 2 children of my own, I completely understand how it is from a doctors point of view, a childs' point of view as well as a parents. He's in good hands, don't worry". Unfortunately he doesn't operate on children under 14 (sad face) he did refer us to someone else that he highly recommended. If you are 14+ and require an ENT- please see him. He was really great.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr A and the office staff are fantastic. I went to see him after many clinic doctors couldn't figure out why I kept getting recurrent tonsilits. It was really affecting my life. Dr A really helped me and listened to what had happened over seven months. He cured the problem and (knock on wood) I haven't gotten tonislitis for over a year now! I am so grateful to this doctor. I wish there was something I could do for him and his staff to show my gratitude. This is the best I can think of for now. If you are having a problem and need an expert doc to help you- go see Dr A.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I was in the classical voice program at university and I lost my singing voice for 2 years. Dr. Abdalkhani helped me get it back. Not only did he effectively solve my problem, but he was so kind and reassuring the whole way. He completely goes against the arrogant surgeon stereotype. His office assistant (Brandy?) is incredibly friendly and warm as well, and I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes for my appointment. Also, he gets 6/5 stars for general handsomeness. Too bad I was hemorrhaging out of my nose for most of our appointments.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr Abdalkhani is awesome! Very knowledgeable and intelligent. Also very caring and patient! One of the best Drs I have seen.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

This doctor is more concerned about your pocket than health, he works for a private clinic and most probably will recommend you to go that path if you want your job to get done less than couple of years! definitely not worth visiting if you're looking for a MSP covered treatment or a helping hand! He's young but he hasn't picked the right way.

Submitted March 2, 2016

This doctor saw my daughter and he was so respectful and kind and good with her. I was VERY impressed by him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

One of the best doctor experiences I've ever had. Super knowledgeable, personable, up-to-date, open-minded, willing to engage with me, the patient. I feel utterly lucky to have been seen by Dr. Abdalkhani.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

This is one of the best Drs I have ever seen, he is fantastic. He is reassuring, intelligent and overall a great calming person. My girlfriend and I seen him today. I left feeling great for the first time in 2 months just because he listens to you and ensures you understand the plan going forward. He would make a great G.P I think.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Caring and Intelligent. Great bedside manner, great support staff.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Dr. Arman Abdalkhani's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

• BCBS Kansas City