Ratings for Dr. Ebenezer A. Nii-Moi

Dr.Ebenezer A. Nii Moi did a wonderful job on my surgery by using the DaVinci, I was up andwalking the next day,I would advise anybody that going to have a hysterectomy to do the DaVinci method. Thanks Dr.Nii Moi you did awesome job☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Nii-Moi is the best! He was my ob-gyn all through my first pregnancy and he was great! I was so upset that he wasn't on call during my labor, but fortunately the doctor who delivered my daughter was the doctor that Dr. Nii-Moi scheduled my last ob appointment with while he was out of town; he made a great suggestion! Even though my doctor wasn't there, labor went well because they discussed my records and wants/needs ahead of time. Dr. Nii-Moi never pressured me into anything I didn't feel comfortable with; when I said I didn't want an epidural, a lot of people - including medical staff - called me crazy! Dr. Nii-Moi always remained cool and supported my statements. When I was convinced I had kidney stones or a rib was broken, he'd comically, yet professionally reassure me "that's pregnancy, you're fine". ...he was right. My husband and I looked forward to our visits with Dr. Nii-Moi - he always treated us like he remembered us, picking up from where conversations left off at a previous visit. After each exam, Dr. Nii-Moi gives you time alone to get dressed/talk with your spouse/whoever is with you...then you meet him back in his office when you're ready to discuss the visit and ask questions. This gives you time to discuss decisions without feeling a doctor is breathing down your shoulder! I felt comfortable that he never overly forced any flu shots or prescribed prenatals-he assured me the prenatal vitamin I purchased on my own was fine (he wasn't trying to make extra money off of me or belittle my choices). He did his job by suggesting, but never being pushy; I only had to tell him once I didn't want a flu shot. My daughter came out perfectly healthy! I am pregnant again and I will be seeing Dr. Nii-Moi soon!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Nii Moi delivered my son even though I wasn't originally his patient, I am now bc he's the best! I can tell him anything, no judgement, very understanding and always calm. I never feel rushed or confused because he explains it all for me.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Nii-moi is the best. I had the DaVinci method for a hysterectomy. Everything was removed. I had very little pain but I bruise easily so my belly was a little black and blue. Dr. Nii-moi explained everything and made the time to answer any questions I had. He is very personable. Silly to say, but I had a good time with the "Doc".

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr.Nii-Moi performed a full hysterectomy(removed my uterous and cervix,but I was able to keep my ovaries.I suffered with fibroids for a while.He presented me with a variety of options before offering a hysterectomy.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

12-5-13 Dr Nii Mio performed a partial hysterectomy with the Di Vinnci Robot it qent well no problems complications or complaints. All went very well he was very knowledgeable answered all my questions and explained everything.I would highly recommend him to friends , family, and neighbors he is amazing. Thank you and bless you for helping me slove my female issues.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

If any of you ladies are worried about the stitch job after you deliver... he did an awesome job and was very calm the whole delivery which made me feel calm. This doctor knows his stuff and is very thorough and efficient! I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

From my first visit with Dr. Nii-Moi, I liked him, he was kind, soft spoken and patient. I never felt rushed during any of my visits, he explained everything in detail. He always gave me the opportunity to ask questions. I had a Laparoscopic Hysterectomy on June 17. Dr. Nii-Moi did an excellent job, the surgery went well! I would highly recommend him to my family/friends.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Nii Moi is very nice and personable, and I think he is knowledgeable also. My issue is that the staff does not return phone calls and also they are very lackadaisical about reporting test results. I have literally been waiting 3 months for results, and no amount of calling seems to help.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

I love going to see Dr. Nii Moi! He delivered my son via csection because his head got stuck! I left the hospital with a flat stomach! He is very friendly and always explains everything in detail and then asks if my husband or I have any questions. He is also very gentle and knowledgeable. He goes over all of the risks, even the ones that may seem scary or unlikely to happen. I like that he takes you to his office after each exam to talk to you instead of just telling you when to come back. The hospital is great too! Private and modern rooms! My husband stayed with me the entire time day and night. The nurses are amazing too! I had complications with my csection and the nurses and Dr. Nii Moi tended to me with care and made sure to follow up to make sure I was doing ok. I am 20 weeks with our second baby and am so upset I'm not able to have Dr. Nii Moi deliver this baby too!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013