Ratings for Dr. Carl H. Jelstrup

Thankfully, I found Dr. Jelstrup through a friend of mine. Two people that I know, whom I was going to refer to Dr. Jelstrup said that they knew him and also said, "He saved my life." He probably saved my mother's life too. He has certainly changed helped me in ways that I'd wished for years ago from other doctors. He is the best, most considerate doctor that I have ever met. I recommend him to anyone who is suffering from any major health issue.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Jelstrup has helped me time and time again. His unique gift is a blessing in my life! In my 50s, and after years of unhealthy posture and breathing and an injury or two, as well as some foods that were not good for me, he has helped me find health. Unconventional for certain, and this is a GREAT thing!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

for cranieal work you can't beat this guy! he's not one to suck your wallet for years. he's a get 'er done kind of guy. a little like a wizard but,he's helped me when others have messed me up.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2011

very unhappy with the service I revieved. he was very short and rude to me and seemed to think he was better than me

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011