Ratings for Dr. Phil F. Shay

I wish there were more stars than 5 for Excellent to represent my recent wonderful experience with Dr. Shay. I was a wandering nomad with Cigna HMO and a half-done root canal job. Finding Dr. Shay was nothing short of a miracle. He was friendly and sweet. He explained everything. He answered everything. He never once rushed me. He did beautiful work. He cares about the minutest details. My tooth is great. His office staff is friendly, accommodating and efficient. I cannot say enough.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I've been with Dr. Shay now for a year. I've been wandering among Cigna dentists who simply do not want to do any work since the Cigna insurance pay is not great. But Dr. Shay !!!!! WOW!! Dr. Shay began immediately, pulled out several bad teeth and then built me a beautiful set of 2 partial dentures that fit perfectly and look great. Here is a dentist who loves his work and wants so much to help his patients regardless of whether he is making gobs of money on them!!! The office is totally a pleasant experience. Carrie, his receptionist, is a wonderfully kind, caring, friendly woman. Dr. Shay is technically capable of handling all sorts of complex issues -- which was my case. He is also pleasant, explains to his patients, and is very accommodating. Definitely, if you are looking for a new dentist, do get to Dr. Shay's office!!!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2012