Ratings for Dr. Dana M. Lee

Fastest and nicest GYN visit ever! Best part, no PAP! What a great place to go after losing my GYN of almost 10 years. Thanks you!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Dr. Lee was very helpful and professional at my appointment. He answered all of my questions thoughtfully, and took the time to ask a few follow-up questions of his own. Wait times at the office were very short, and the staff was also professional and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

He never explained anything. He didn't talk much. I would explain whats wrong and than he would leave out. He was very strange.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

After reading this reviews I truly could not disagree more. Dr. Lee is not very personable but he does ask you a lot of questions and always follow up. I am working on my 1st baby and everytime any testing comes back unfavorable he always has me do a follow-up visit. I understand why some may say he doesn't have "bedside manners" because he is all about business. My interpretation is that he wants to keep a professional environment and not develop a social relationship. I had a female doctor who use to hold my hand, talk about her family and strive to develop a personal relationship however Dr. Dana Lee (male) is all about your health not your personal affairs. he is not the doctor for someone seeking to build that type of relationship but for me being extremely busy at work, church and community it is refreshing to get busy done without all the extra talk. This is truly a person choice and each women knows what type of service they require. Research and talk to the doctor 1st.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

Dr. Lee should not be called a doctor. He shows no concern for his patients and has terrible bedside manner. I wish I would have researched him better before I choose him as my doctor. I chose Dr. Lee during my for my first pregnancy which ended in a stillbirth. I strongly blame him for this because I had a few issues that I think he did not look into very well, like my high blood pressure. And then when I went back for my 6 week check-up he acted as if he did not know that I had just lost my baby. Even though it was not an act he was dead serious. Now that I have done my research I have found out that he has had several patients who have had miscarriages. I would never mention his name to anyone as a recommendation unless I was telling them to stay away from him. He has nice staff. The nurses were very nice but he was the complete opposite. Please stay away from Dr. Lee.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008

Dr. Lee is a very uncompassionate doctor.After I had experienced bleeding and cramps I went to see him and he didn't examine me, didn't ask about my cramps, and didn't even ask me to sit down.He just said,What can I help you with?I just spoke with him the previous night and explained the problems I was having.He then ordered me to have blood work and a sonogram.Later that day, I was certain I had a miscarriage so I called his office the next day. I asked if I should come in now or wait for my scheduled appt. tommorrow and he told the receptionist to have me come in tomorrow.Instead I went to the hospital and it was a good thing I did.They checked to make sure it wasn't ectopic because if it had been it would have been serious.This was my first pregnancy and he acted as if he could care less. He never asked me any questions or my blood type, because at the hospital I found out I was Rh negative and had to have the Rhogram shot to prevent future miscarriages. Dr. Lee should be avoided!!!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

Dr. Lee shows no compassion and sincere concern for his patients. It took him one month to schedule me for a D and C and he never called once during the month to check on me, even though I was bleeding. By the time I had the surgery I had a borderline infection. Shows no concern or patience with his patients. Needs to take a lesson in getting a better bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Dana M. Lee's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)