Ratings for Dr. Saima Mian

Dr. Mian is amazing. I have been afraid of the dentist so I never go to the dentist. Had a terrible toothache so a friend referred me to Dr. Mian. She has the best hands. She helped me get over my fear of the dentist. Office staff is also very nice and helpful. Office was neat and clean. I don't have insurance so she worked out a payment plan. Her prices were very reasonable. She treats everyone like family. While I was there I saw her working on a little boy. She was really patience with him. Highly recommended Dr. Mian.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Mian is a very nice person but the office was dirty - lots of dust caked onto the bottom of the equipment (which was well-worn and looks like it is from the 1970s) and dust bunnies in the corners of the room, multiple clocks on the wall that don't work. This made me feel uneasy. I had x-rays done and was told I have two teeth that need fillings. I went to a different dentist the next week and was told I had four teeth that needed fillings.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015