Ratings for Dr. Marjan Kermanshah

I booked an appointment with her on ZocDoc. When I showed up they had some other dentist work on me without telling me. Turns out he graduated from some crummy college in New Jersey. They gave me an unnecessary X-ray. No cavities or symptoms and I had an X-ray a year ago. The American Dental Association say that dentists are supposed to give X-rays no more than once per three years, and only if there are symptoms. This doctor went against the ADA's recommendations and risked my brain's health (dental X-rays have been proven to cause brain tumors) to get more insurance money. They also tried to sell me on a mouth guard that I didn't need because I don't grind my teeth. Greedy and unethical.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Great staff, cozy office, excellent dentist. Dr.Kermanshah is very attentive and well trained dentist. I would recommend my children and friends to her

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

She is great! She makes every effort to listen and act on your dental needs! Best dentist in NYC.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

BEWARE!! If you value your time as you do your money, you should go to a professional dentist for all of your dental needs. If you think it is OK to wait 60 to 90 minutes before every scheduled appointment then fine, but I have had enough. Whatever discounted rates they are proud of are insignificant when you consider the time they take to do anything and everything. They also ask you to answer the same questions about yourself over and over again, talk to each other like you are not there about all kinds of inappropriate topics. Such a waste of my time and money.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Best Dentist in New York! If you have a real dental problem then this is the person you need to see. Highly qualified and trained

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011