Ratings for Dr. Teon S. Kowalyk

Dr. Kowalyk and his team made me feel comfortable right on the first visit. I was referred here by a friend, but have always been scared of trying Chiropractic. My migraines, neck pain and tingling down my arms had become so severe that meds were not helping, and the next step would have been botox and/or surgery. SO glad I came here first :) After completing his protocol, I can honestly say that I have my life back!! My family is happy to see me enjoying my kids and hobbies again.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

i never thought of coming to a chiropractor for my migraines. After over 10 years of suffering, I can now be a mom and enjoy my kids like we should. My hubby loves the fact that I smile again and seem happy. Go see Dr.T. He is caring, and his team is great.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I had debilitating sciatica and could not sleep at night. Walking even 5 min was terrible, and not being able to do my daily chores or spend time with family was making me depressed. Dr.T came highly recommended and I started his decompression and laser therapy program. He was able to get my life back! Caring staff and doctor, great facilities, and results. I have now referred a few friends and they were just as happy as me with their results.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I came to this clinic after getting a gift certificate for a massage since I already had a good physical therapist. Once I came here and saw all the different technology and techniques that Dr. Kowalyk uses, I thought I should get a consult. I am so glad I did since he found degeneration in my neck and low back, and found the cause of my stubborn headaches. He spent time analyzing and showing me my x-rays, and actually showed me a way to help improve my bad posture and correct my headaches. My MD has prescribed many drugs, and nothing ever fixed my headaches. After the first few weeks, my headaches decreased by over 50%. After a few months, I now have no headaches!! I am able to play piano with my daughters and enjoy life again. All because of a referral from a friend.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I started coming here after a severe motocross injury. Both my neck and low back were a mess, and I could not sleep more than an hour at a time due to pain. Working out and riding was impossible. That all changed after coming here. Dr. T rides motocross himself and knows how to get you fixed up. He is by far the most accurate and high tech clinic in the area. He took motion x-rays that showed spinal issues they didn't find at the hospital. I have full trust in what he can do. I call him the "magic man" LOL

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

My foot pain was so severe that I had to stop my job as a server and took a desk job. I was training for a sprint triathlon and was forced to stop. This made me depressed and I lost self esteem. I was talked with Dr.T at the YMCA and came in. WOW! THe diference was immediate and now I'm training again.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

This clinic is unlike any specialist I've been to for my debilitating migraines. Dr. Kowalyk took a new approach that literally saved my life. My headaches were so severe I was depressed, unable to work or watch my kids, and at times I was throwing up so often that my teeth were becoming eroded. Prescription meds and medical tests were useless after many years of suffering. My MD's and neurologists said my migraines were genetic and there was nothing left for them to do. They even tried botox, which gave me bad side effects and burning at the injection sites. I came here to Ontario Family Chiropractic as a last resort, and now wish I came here first!! Thank you Dr.T, Nina and Nicole :) You guys are the best and I can't recommend your team enough. I can now be the mom and wife that I enjoy being!!! My family sees a huge difference in me. I even brought in my son after football concussions caused him to have poor sleep and his grades at school suffered. The specific concussion protocol Dr. T performed returned him to full mental capacity and his mood is drastically better. I really can't say enough positive things about Dr. T and his entire staff. Excellent and caring team that really wants the best for you and your family :)

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

I've never had MLS cold laser therapy before, but it made a huge improvement in my hip and shoulder pain. After 10 treatments, I can use my shoulder and walk with 90% less pain!! It is still sore at times, but I used to take prescription pain meds and anti-inflammatories daily. The entire staff makes you feel cared for. Thankful I came here after my MD couldn't help.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr.T is the best. I had to bust his chops a bit because he is busy and can make me wait a little :) I also wish that insurance paid for all his services, but overall he has me and my wife out tremendously. We have lost weight, got rid of our pain meds, and overall have a much better quality of life since starting here last year. We would definitely recommend seeing him for a consult to see if he can help you.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr.T and the staff have been great. I tried treatments here that have not even been offered anywhere else. My chronic sciatica and low back pain are gone after doing the spinal decompression and cold laser therapy. I wish the cost was covered by insurance, but it is cost effective and has changed my life. I'm very happy with how I can now exercise and play with my grand children!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Teon S. Kowalyk's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2005)