Ratings for Dr. Teon S. Kowalyk

Compassionate team that finally helped me with my migraines, neck pain and tingling down arm. Dr. T put me on a nutrition program that helped me lose 15 lbs and get rid of my anxiety while increasing my energy. Never imagined I would feel this great again :)

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Good clinic! Helped with my low back disc herniation and saved me from getting a surgical consult. Give the protocol here with cold laser and spinal decompression a chance before the knife.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I’ve been to other Chiropractors, physical therapists, massage therapists, and acupuncture to get an answer for my fibromyalgia, fatigue and migraines. Ontario Family Chiropractic was a last resort and Dr. Kowalyk changed my life. His treatment plan fixed me after only 4 months! Never felt better and very happy to be able to enjoy life again

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Kowalyk and the entire staff are caring and really helped me out. Both low back and neck pain are gone and I can grip my tools again.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

My husband and I started coming here 6 months ago. In that time our health improved dramatically. He no longer has low back and sciatic pain, and neck pain and headaches are gone. We are both off all medications and are able to enjoy spending time with each other, like hiking in the Adirondack’s. So glad we continue to come here. Dr. T and his massage therapists are caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

After going to many specialists for my migraines, I continued to get worse. As a last resort I came here and started the treatment plan. I wish I did this sooner as I now have my life back. No more pain and I have more energy and concentration to enjoy spending time with my children and hubby again :)

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Very caring doctor and great experience. He did thorough exam and made me feel comfortable. Helped make my treatments affordable since my insurance didn’t cover much. I no longer have neck pain or headaches so the program was worth it!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. T really helped out my daughters migraines after suffering a concussion from a cheer leading fall. He helped her when even the prescription meds weren’t working. He educated us more in the first week than any other doctor we’ve been to. We are both very grateful for his experience in concussions. My daughter has now returned to school full time and is getting A’s again when she could barely concentrate before!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I knew this clinic was different as soon as I walked in. Super friendly at the front and made me feel comfortable. It was a busy clinic, but Dr. T spent a lot of time answering my questions, doing his analysis and taking X-rays which no other Physician has done before. After only a few visits my chronic headaches were gone! After a few weeks, I felt overall more energy, sciatica and neck pain gone, and started sleeping through the entire night. I haven’t slept 7 hrs straight in probably 10 yrs! I cannot believe how my health has improved and that I no longer need my anxiety/antidepressants, pain meds, or sleep aids. I am so thankful for the entire caring team here. I highly recommend doing the treatment protocol as it changed my life. My X-rays showed huge improvements after 4 months, and now I come in for my monthly tune ups. Both my husband and kids now come here just to stay their best. I learned more from Dr.T about how to get and stay healthy then I have from the multiple doctors I’ve seen over the years. Very thankful that this clinic has become part of our community and truly finds the CAUSE of your health challenges :) HIGHLY recommended by my entire family

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

I brought my daughter to see Dr. T after she got a back and neck injury in gymnastics. Our primary recommended coming here after he helped many other of his patients. My daughter experienced great results with his treatment provoked :)

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Teon S. Kowalyk's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2005)