Ratings for Dr. Teon S. Kowalyk

I was very impressed with DR . Kowalyk and the entire staff. They were welcoming, made me fell very comfortable, and the treatments I received helped tremendously. Migraines, numbness down arm into hands, and poor sleep made it almost impossible to take care of my family. After drugs stopped working, Dr. T fixed me! I feel amazing again... first time in probably over 8 years. Very competent and caring.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Kowalyk came highly recommended by a friend from work and my sister. I suffered from migraines, neck pain, tingling down my arm, and P.O. or sleep For many years. I thought I Tried everything but nothing worked. I kept getting referred to different specialist with no answers besides drugs and then potential surgery. I started treatment here and started noticing improvements within the first few weeks. I know what Sica concentrate better, sleep better, and my headaches were almost gone. By the end of the treatment plan I was literally 100% better. I was off all medications and actually enjoyed time again with my family because I wasn’t suffering. I highly recommend coming to see the team here at Integrated health center.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Compassionate team that finally helped me with my migraines, neck pain and tingling down arm. Dr. T put me on a nutrition program that helped me lose 15 lbs and get rid of my anxiety while increasing my energy. Never imagined I would feel this great again :)

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Good clinic! Helped with my low back disc herniation and saved me from getting a surgical consult. Give the protocol here with cold laser and spinal decompression a chance before the knife.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I’ve been to other Chiropractors, physical therapists, massage therapists, and acupuncture to get an answer for my fibromyalgia, fatigue and migraines. Ontario Family Chiropractic was a last resort and Dr. Kowalyk changed my life. His treatment plan fixed me after only 4 months! Never felt better and very happy to be able to enjoy life again

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

Dr. Kowalyk and the entire staff are caring and really helped me out. Both low back and neck pain are gone and I can grip my tools again.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

My husband and I started coming here 6 months ago. In that time our health improved dramatically. He no longer has low back and sciatic pain, and neck pain and headaches are gone. We are both off all medications and are able to enjoy spending time with each other, like hiking in the Adirondack’s. So glad we continue to come here. Dr. T and his massage therapists are caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

After going to many specialists for my migraines, I continued to get worse. As a last resort I came here and started the treatment plan. I wish I did this sooner as I now have my life back. No more pain and I have more energy and concentration to enjoy spending time with my children and hubby again :)

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Very caring doctor and great experience. He did thorough exam and made me feel comfortable. Helped make my treatments affordable since my insurance didn’t cover much. I no longer have neck pain or headaches so the program was worth it!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. T really helped out my daughters migraines after suffering a concussion from a cheer leading fall. He helped her when even the prescription meds weren’t working. He educated us more in the first week than any other doctor we’ve been to. We are both very grateful for his experience in concussions. My daughter has now returned to school full time and is getting A’s again when she could barely concentrate before!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Teon S. Kowalyk's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 2005)