Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Crosswait

Dr. Crosswait is a very good dentist for the whole family. He takes the time to explain procedure and answer any questions you may have.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr. Crosswait is great! I have been going to him my whole life and have always had the best experiences. The office staff is very nice and polite. Everything is explained before the procedure takes place. I would highly recommend Dr. Crosswait to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Dr. Crosswait has been my families dentist for several years. We have always had very good care from him and the staff. He always explains his procedures and discusses his recommendations for treatments. The office staff have always been courteous and attentive. We have always had timely and proper billing. And if we have questions they are quick to answer them.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

He was a very nice, gentle and caring Dr. He was great with me and my kids!! AWESOME dentist

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

They tried to bill my insurance--even though I no longer have that coverage--they tried to bill for services I did not receive--I was accused of lying when I told them I didn't get what they were billing for--finally was corrected, but not till after I was treated like I was trying to get away with something. Have never been treated like this by any dentist office, & me & my family have moved over the years, so have seen many different dentists. The billing/reception staff seem to not communicate well--no one knows what's going on. They called several weeks later to try to get a family member to come in, acting like they had not idea what happened few months ago. The doc is good, is nice--the staff seems very independent and very ignorant--no one communicates, no one knows whats going on.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011