Ratings for Dr. Glen Justice

Dr Justice is the best Dr I have ever been to. He is also a blood specialist. I really like the way we are treated in the office. They do most of their blood work in house so Dr. Justice can correct whatever it is you need. He found a small little dark spot on my husband and sent him to a dermatologist and it was melanoma. I would have never thought it was anything but a freckle. He also found my husbands diabetes and extremely high tryglicerides. He has him on all the right medications that are keeping his levels at a normal level. He's very compassionate and puts in a lot of hours. We have seen him for a year and half. There isn't anything negative that I could say about this man. He walks on water as far as we are concerned.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Justice has been my mother's doctor since 1983. He has been my doctor since 2004 and has been amazing. He is thorough in everything he does and is always looking to solve any health problem you may have. He goes above and beyond and even gives patience his home phone number and cell number in case there are any problems. I would never see another doctor! He is amazing.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

Brilliant & kind doctor. Overworked. Wouldn't consider going to anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

Dr. Justice is the greatest doctor I have ever seen. I survived Leukemia and I switched to him because he came so highly recommended. Other doctors go to him. The wait time is long because he is so good. I learned that if I don't have to wait for a doctor, then I probably don't have the best doctor. He has a 0 tolerance for pain and as such makes sure you are not in pain. He knows all of the best doctors and treatments out there. He only referred me to the best when certain things were needed. He gives you all of his phone numbers so you can contact him any time. He is not only a great oncologist, he is a great internist too. He is my one stop shop. I love Dr. J. Also, he is much more effecient about getting results from critical tests. What was a 5 day process at other doctors took 3 hours with Dr. J.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Definitely the WORST doctor I have ever seen in my life and not a person worth any respect. Visited him several times and the average waiting time was between 1.5 and 2 hours. He has four or five patients for each 15 minutes slot and walks out several times during your 10 minutes visit, the next time he walks in, he would have to check you name to make sure he got it right. He billed my insurance company for some very expensive medication that he never used, over five thousand dollars each time, twice in a row. The problem hasn't been resolved after calling them several times. He and his nurses treat their patients like idiots, keep questioning if you actually understand what they talk about. They are also very ****y. He prescibes drugs in the way that nobody else has ever used, which is not safe if it's something like chemo drugs. Definitely the last doctor in the world anyone should see. If you or your loved one need an oncologist, don't see him.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2006

Dr. Glen Justice's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1970)

Workers Comp