You may also like

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr Singh is an excellent ophthalmologist and eye surgeon ,is has operated on both myself and my wife for cataracts.The recovery has been great,his follow ups are complete and not rushed.The office staff is patient orientated and easy to work with.I have suggest Dr.Singh to my friends and everyone has been extremely satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

New to the area and had an eye emergency, called several ophthalmologist offices, several weeks, did not understand word emergency. Contacted Dr. Singh, was seen immediately that day, and the eye problem was treated. Then Dr. Singh comlpleted cataract surgery, and the results were stellar. Would never consider any other Ophthalmologist.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2015

Very good eye doctor, I would highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Singh, & his staff are the BEST. Would not trust any other Dr.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Singh is always very courteous and explains completely what he is doing before and after the procedure. I definitely felt that I received his best care. He is very thorough and careful. I would highly recommend him to any and every one.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Parminderpal Singh's Credentials

• French

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1993)

AARP
Physician's Mutual
State Farm
Sterling
Teamsters Or Other Unions
Wisconsin Educators' Association (Wea)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I always enjoy my appointments with him."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is great. Over the last year my wife and I had Cataract Surgery,all went very well.Great."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Singh is an excellent ophthalmologist and eye surgeon ,is has operated on both myself and my wife for cataracts.The recovery has been great,his follow ups ar..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "New to the area and had an eye emergency, called several ophthalmologist offices, several weeks, did not understand word emergency. Contacted Dr. Singh, was see..."

August 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good eye doctor, I would highly recommend this doctor "

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh, & his staff are the BEST. Would not trust any other Dr."

May 23, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Now have 20/20 vision in both eyes after cataract surgery. Excellent surgeon. Cares about patients. "

April 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is a very caring and does his best for you. He is thorough and explains all of your options open to you. "

March 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has done a wonderful job on my eyes I'm 68 years old and now have 20-20 vision."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is always very courteous and explains completely what he is doing before and after the procedure. I definitely felt that I received his best care. H..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is a highly skilled and talented surgeon. Very kind and gentle man. Also has an outstanding staff. After removing both cataracts, I now have 20-20 v..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I believe Dr. Singh knows what he's doing, but he can be impatient and rude at times. I quit going to him."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is kind, professional and I would not choose to see anyone else. His level of services and care is beyond comparison."

November 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Singh is professional, intelligent, kind and a talented surgeon. He and his staff are friendly and sincerely care about your well being, providing a wonder..."

September 8, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My cataract surgery was a 100% success. Dr Singh is professional and skilled in his field."

September 3, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3041752'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3041752'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014