Ratings for Dr. Parminderpal Singh

Dr. Singh and his staff are true professionals in every sense of the word. During my post-surgery checkup, I asked Dr. Singh if he would examine my husband's left eye as it had irritating him off and on for the past year. Dr. Singh jumped into action, his staff got the new patient forms completed and before we left that day, my husband's condition was diagnosed and surgery scheduled to correct his lower eyelid. It's been 3 months since the surgery, and my husband's eye irritation is completely resolved as his eyelashes are no longer rolling into his eye.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

TREATS ME WITH SPECIAL CARE EACH AND EVERY VISIT TO HIS OFFICE

flag | Submitted May 19, 2019

If you care about your future vision, I would definitely recommend Dr Singh. He demands perfection from himself and his staff. He uses military like precision in his procedures. Dr Singh saved my sight in my left eye, I was clinically blind with a stage 4 cataract. After removal my left eye is 20/20, just amazing! Thank you Dr Singh and your staff. RH Peoria Az.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr. Singh did a great job on my cataract surgery. VERY happy

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Singh is a superb eye surgeon providing exceptional patient care. While paying careful attention to the needs of his patients he also develops trust with a friendly yet professional manner. I personally find his sense of humor refreshing.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Singh recently performed eye surgery in both eyes cor cataracts now I have excellent vision. I would recommend this Dr to anyone needing eye surgery. Very good staff.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Singh recently performed eye surgery for cataracts and stigmatisms in both eyes. His staff and he, are extremely efficient. the surgery was pain free. the results are outstanding!! My wife also has had surgery with awesome results-- I HIGHLY recommend him for any eye issues anyone may have

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I enjoy Dr. Singh and his staff. They did a perfect job on my eye surgery. 20/20 now! Thanks for letting me see everything again!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Would recommend him to anyone. He's one of the best!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I am a disabled veteran, and was recommended to Dr. Parminderpal Singh thru the VA. Our appointments were on time, very informative to both me and my wife. He and his staff were very complete in answering all our questions and concerns. The operations on both my eyes for cataract surgeries went perfectly. I have 20/20 vision now in both eyes, where I was very near sighted before the surgeries. I have recommended Dr. Singh to my sister in law, and her surgeries went perfectly as well. Thank You Dr. Singh for your professionalism and skill. GW Peoria.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Dr. Parminderpal Singh's Credentials

• French

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1993)

Coventry Healthcare