Ratings for Dr. Parminderpal Singh

I enjoy Dr. Singh and his staff. They did a perfect job on my eye surgery. 20/20 now! Thanks for letting me see everything again!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Would recommend him to anyone. He's one of the best!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I am a disabled veteran, and was recommended to Dr. Parminderpal Singh thru the VA. Our appointments were on time, very informative to both me and my wife. He and his staff were very complete in answering all our questions and concerns. The operations on both my eyes for cataract surgeries went perfectly. I have 20/20 vision now in both eyes, where I was very near sighted before the surgeries. I have recommended Dr. Singh to my sister in law, and her surgeries went perfectly as well. Thank You Dr. Singh for your professionalism and skill. GW Peoria.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Parminderpal Singh to anyone and I do! Over the last few years, I developed a very painful eye condition which another eye specialist just kept putting me on more and more prescriptions and my condition just didn't get better. Finally some friends recommended Dr. Singh to me and with the treatment he prescribed, my eye condition got better in a matter of a few months. He is a doctor you can trust and as he said to me, he will always make room to see me the same day if I have a flare up. I could go on and on about Dr. Singh but if you want the best Eye Surgeon, he is your person!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Dr. Singh is an excellent physician. My cataract surgeries were very successful as well as the laser procedures done three years later. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and skillful in surgery.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Dr Singh has become one of my favorite health-care providers. I especially appreciate his efficient, no-nonsense approach to providing care.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I had a wonderful experience. Dr Singh was professional, friendly and caring. I had a bad experience with another cataract surgeon so I was very nervous with this eye. No problems at all, and Dr Singh really put me at ease. They handled all the insurance and I had no problems with the paperwork. Excellent experience!!!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

My husband had cataracts in both eyes and he had not seen the doctor as soon as he should have so they were bad. Dr. Singh did the surgery and we opted to have lenses put in so he would not have to wear glasses. BEST decision EVER. My husband is still commenting (7 weeks post operations) on the details he sees, no side effects, vision is great! Office staff is efficient! Sometimes we may like the doctors but the staff keeps us away, not in this office!! Everyone is also friendly.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Singh is very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I always enjoy my appointments with him.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Singh is great. Over the last year my wife and I had Cataract Surgery,all went very well.Great.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Parminderpal Singh's Credentials

• French

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Peoria, AZ