Ratings for Dr. Heather A. Pauli

The good: The was proficient in doing the injections properly. The bad: She made me feel like a piece of meat being processed on an assembly line. She had no time to discuss anything, answer questions, or address any concerns. She was very dismisive, uncaring, and verbally put me down. Her indifference and lack of demonstrated compassion was shocking, painful, traumatizing, and abusive. In summary, a horrible and trying experience that I'll leave in the past and move on.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Was having severe pain in my back, Dr. Heather Pauli did some nerve blocks and it helped at least 80%. She was very experienced, told me what and when to expect what was happening. Great experience and left feeling much better. Thanks.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Pauli has excellent bedside manner and was extremely informative. She takes time with her patients and listens. She is the first physician to diagnose my problem and helped treat my pain. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Terrible experience, Dr. Pauli is the worst. She has poor bed-side manners and personality. She will only explore opiates and steroids as methods of pain relief. Watched her roll her eyes as she was walking away from a patient that was talking to her. Highly DISLIKE.

Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Pauli, she takes time with you and listens. I was in so much pain in my lower back. Today February 4th., 2012, she did a epideral (nerve block) in my back. When she did the procedure she told you what you may expect and what she was doing. All the staff in the room were kind and considerate. Dr. Heather Pauli, was gentle, I didn't feel a thing but really after being in so much pain, alittle pinch here and there is nothing. I recommend her for anyone to go to her. You will really like her. : ) Thank you Dr. Pauli and staff

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Heather A. Pauli's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2007)

Harvard-Pilgrim