Ratings for Dr. Heather A. Pauli

Was having severe pain in my back, Dr. Heather Pauli did some nerve blocks and it helped at least 80%. She was very experienced, told me what and when to expect what was happening. Great experience and left feeling much better. Thanks.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Pauli has excellent bedside manner and was extremely informative. She takes time with her patients and listens. She is the first physician to diagnose my problem and helped treat my pain. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Terrible experience, Dr. Pauli is the worst. She has poor bed-side manners and personality. She will only explore opiates and steroids as methods of pain relief. Watched her roll her eyes as she was walking away from a patient that was talking to her. Highly DISLIKE.

Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Pauli, she takes time with you and listens. I was in so much pain in my lower back. Today February 4th., 2012, she did a epideral (nerve block) in my back. When she did the procedure she told you what you may expect and what she was doing. All the staff in the room were kind and considerate. Dr. Heather Pauli, was gentle, I didn't feel a thing but really after being in so much pain, alittle pinch here and there is nothing. I recommend her for anyone to go to her. You will really like her. : ) Thank you Dr. Pauli and staff

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

Dr. Heather A. Pauli's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2007)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Was having severe pain in my back, Dr. Heather Pauli did some nerve blocks and it helped at least 80%. She was very experienced, told me what and when to expec..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pauli has excellent bedside manner and was extremely informative. She takes time with her patients and listens. She is the first physician to diagnose my ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible experience, Dr. Pauli is the worst. She has the bed-side manners and personality of a toad. She will only explore opiates and steroids as methods of ..."

October 8, 2014
  • First Name changed from "HEATHER" to "HEATHER A."

October 21, 2013