Ratings for Dr. Teresa L. Hoang

Sorry that I've to write this review. I'm very disappointed in Dr. Teresa L. Hoang located at 2401 Research Blvd Ste 340, Rockville, MD 20850. I've had good experience in the past but I'll no longer be using her as a provider. I was late for my Dr. appt. by 17mins. It seems as if they've appointments book for every 15 mins. So if you're late you will simply not be seen as well as charged late fees. I've paid my share of late fees at this office but I never once complained. Mind you I dont go to the Doctor Office very often. I really needed to be seen by her and her staff simply just said NO!!! I asked if she could talk to me to discuss my symptoms but I was told once again NO!!! She's to busy. So all is well. I'm glad that her business is doing so well that she book for days on out with 15 mins appointments. But me being a patient I was just rubbed the wrong way today. I'm sure she will never see this review but hopefully some other potential or future patient will see this and save them the scenario that I'm currently in. I'm very upset that I'll have to find a new provider because I been a patient of Dr. Teresa L. Hoang for over 5+ years. Mind you that I'm a young african-american male. I never felt as if she was bias but today i felt as if I was absolute nothing to her or her staff. They cared less if I went elsewhere. So this is my last comment about this family Doctor practice. Maybe I should just stick with Dr. who appreciate there patients. Very disappointed and upset!!!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Always on time... Which is what I was looking for in a PCP.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

I think that she was nice. however whenever I came in with a concern (just a few times in a couple years), she seemed to dismiss everything with, "Its probably this or that". She never really ran tests for the concerns that needs them.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I was a little worried about selecting her since the latest review wasn't so great but I've been through so many doctors that I decided to give it a try. I was pleased with the front staff and the doctor. Dr. Hoang asked a lot of questions and listened to me thoroughly. I really felt like she was paying attention to me and giving me good advice. I was also glad that I didn't have to wait. She is very punctual and efficient. I will be coming back !!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Hoang is pleasant and friendly. However, she didn'tt listen me. I went to her several times for symptoms that were troubling me. She dismissed my concerns and said I was depressed and she would prescribe Welbutrin. I insisted I was not depressed, knew my body, and something was wrong. Her response was "that is what clinically depressed people say" and insisted I was depressed. I felt completely dismissed by her. After getting no where with her I sought a different doctor. It turns out a simple (expanded) blood test was all I needed to diagnose a serious condition. I'm on appropriate meds which do not include anti depressants and am getting better. No thanks to Dr. Hoang.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I began seeing Dr. Hoang based on the reviews on this site, especially the ones that say she takes her time, but unfortunately, my experience hasn't been that great. She's very pleasant and seems competent, but always seems to be in a hurry. I feel as though she's ready to diagnose me before I even tell her my symptoms, and she's somewhat dismissive when I ask follow-up questions.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

The staff is ok. We've been there for years, so we have no issues with them. Dr. Hoang is excellent. She knows us and our family and is always very thorough. She tends to be cautious, but that is good for us. She follows up on everything. She always returns phone calls promptly.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I really feel like she takes the time to listen to you. You can get an apointment pretty quickly if you have seen her before. She is really freindly and nice.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Both my husband and I are regular patients of Dr. Hoang. She is very knowledgeable and understands cultural diversity, issues of the family, is up to date on everything. We adore her, respect her, and have confidence in her professionally. I also see her husband for eyes. He is wonderful also.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013