Ratings for Dr. L. Allen Proctor

he was very caring. while in the hospital he came several time a day. Always explained what test he was running and why. . I got results of my test from Dr. Proctor in person. I would recommend him anytime. He is the best I have seen.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2010

This Dr. is quicker than speedy gonzales in and out of the room. He did not even tell me what test he was planning on ordering for me. The nurses were great and explained that he wanted to order test. Then he just wanted me to call him for the results. I have no idea what he is looking for and he wants me just to call hummmm. So the nurse told me I could schedule a follow up appt if I would like. Only see this doctor if you want more confusion and a visit from speedy gonzales. This is a doctor who is more worried about staying on time than listening to his patients

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

I found Dr. Proctor to be very knowledgable about my problem. He helped me more than any other doctor had. He kept trying until we found the right answer. I think he is a wonderful doctor

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

I felt that this doctor wasnt familiar with m.s. yet "treated" me without revealing that for four years (when he finally did admit it), I felt that he didnt respect me or my disabilities, this doctor hurt my feelings every time I saw him (which isnt that easy to do) with his brusque manner and insulting and uncaring comments. My opinion is that this doctor has the worst "bedside manner" I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

I come from a family of doctors. He was by far the worse clinician I have ever seen. He never shared with me what possibly could have been wrong with me. He just "tried out" several different medications that led my health to become extremely worse. After four weeks of misery and being in the hospital a couple of days, I stopped taking his suggested medications and my health seemed to get better. My last appointment he told me he didn't know what was wrong with me but I seemed to have healed myself! That didn't stop the doctor bills from rolling in.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2006

Dr. L. Allen Proctor's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1981)

MAMSI