Ratings for Dr. Karen R. Peters

Dr Peters has been my primary physician for many years. She has done an outstanding job of helping me overcome some serious health issues and a return to excellent health. I can never thank Dr. Peters enough for all she has done for me.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

This doctor knows her stuff. She also has no sympathy for sick leave from work even if you have a terrible problem, so if you need to stay home for a week because you are ill and need a note for work she is not the doctor to see.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. Peters is very nice and caring. She will listen to your problems. I was happy with her and would recommend her

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

She never made me feel rushed or that I was just another co-payment. I truly felt that she cared for me and my well-being - and making me feel better. And better yet -- she remembered me when I came back.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2008

She is a wonderful dr. who takes time with her patients, listens and talks and very thorough with her examination. She is very pleasant and has a sweet personality. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a really good, caring professional dr., trust me you will be happy with the results.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2006

Dr. Karen R. Peters's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1989)