Ratings for Dr. Meagan Jennings

Great visit she fixed my ingrown nail with one visit

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017

I had to wait an hour and a half. Her staff was great and kept apologizing and offering something to drink. Once I saw the doctor she was "literally out to lunch" It was like she was talking to herself and not to me. I saw her a few years back and she was awesome but I would not see her at this time.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Great physician. She is such a caring doctor that you almost never see anymore. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Brilliant woman but she is an emotional wreck. She took great care of my son and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

She is really good and would see her again if needed. She needs to see less people or learn to stay on time. Wait was long but would see her again

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Very succinct and to the point. She was very bright and didn't sugar coat anything

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I truly am in love with this doctor. She is an athlete and relates and understands me. As a woman so many doctors just don't understand the problems athletes have. She is a ROCK STAR and if you have any ankle issues this is who you need to see.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Great doctor. I tore my achilles tendon and she had to do surgery. Not a very fun injury or recovery but Dr Jennings was honest since the beginning. Everything she told me about the injury, surgery and recovery were dead on. I have fully recovered and it took about six months. I am back to living my normal life thanks to Dr Jennings.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Such a nice person and great doctor. My daughter has seen her for a long time for a chronic condition and Dr Jennings goes out of her way to make her feel special and take care of her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I am a high level athlete and had seen another Podiatrist in the area that "said he treats olympic athletes" and he was a joke. I saw Dr Jennings and she has totally cure my bad ankle. It did take surgery but I am back training and competing with no more ankle issues. Thank you Dr Jennings

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Dr. Meagan Jennings's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Mountain View, CA