Ratings for Dr. Meagan Jennings

My son was just seen by DR, Jennings and she was fantastic. Dr. Jennings Made him feel comfortable and explained everything she was doing or about to do. Excellent bedside manner and a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Had to wait over an hour for Jennings to spend 1 minute with me. Was literally of no help. Staff members were friendly and apologized for the excessive wait.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

She is amazing. Best doctor I have ever seen and the most compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Jennings is fantastic, friendly, curtious and caring. I received a phone call from her personally a week after my proceedure just to check in on my progress. I am now 6 weeks post opp. and I am very happy with my ankle repair. I have recommeded Dr. Jennigs to two of my friends that are getting older and have nagging sports injuries like mine.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

This woman is the worst Dr. I've seen since I've been in the BayArea.I don't believe she listened to anything I said.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Double bunionectomy by Dr Jennings.. she's amazing. I was hesitant about this operation, fearful of going under (never done that before, fearful that it might go wrong and i'd regret it and need follow up operations). She just very calmly and clearly gave me the info i needed to make the decision. She is so lovely to deal with, so informative, takes the time.. I am so happy with what we've done.. it's painful and yet i feel really cared for and given the time needed to do this really right. Outstanding. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Good pleasant knowledgeable doctor that helped me.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Dr. Meagan Jennings's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Oxford