Ratings for Dr. Meagan Jennings

She is really good and would see her again if needed. She needs to see less people or learn to stay on time. Wait was long but would see her again

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Very succinct and to the point. She was very bright and didn't sugar coat anything

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

I truly am in love with this doctor. She is an athlete and relates and understands me. As a woman so many doctors just don't understand the problems athletes have. She is a ROCK STAR and if you have any ankle issues this is who you need to see.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Great doctor. I tore my achilles tendon and she had to do surgery. Not a very fun injury or recovery but Dr Jennings was honest since the beginning. Everything she told me about the injury, surgery and recovery were dead on. I have fully recovered and it took about six months. I am back to living my normal life thanks to Dr Jennings.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Such a nice person and great doctor. My daughter has seen her for a long time for a chronic condition and Dr Jennings goes out of her way to make her feel special and take care of her.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I am a high level athlete and had seen another Podiatrist in the area that "said he treats olympic athletes" and he was a joke. I saw Dr Jennings and she has totally cure my bad ankle. It did take surgery but I am back training and competing with no more ankle issues. Thank you Dr Jennings

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

My son was just seen by DR, Jennings and she was fantastic. Dr. Jennings Made him feel comfortable and explained everything she was doing or about to do. Excellent bedside manner and a great Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

Had to wait over an hour for Jennings to spend 1 minute with me. Was literally of no help. Staff members were friendly and apologized for the excessive wait.

Submitted April 19, 2016

She is amazing. Best doctor I have ever seen and the most compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Jennings is fantastic, friendly, curtious and caring. I received a phone call from her personally a week after my proceedure just to check in on my progress. I am now 6 weeks post opp. and I am very happy with my ankle repair. I have recommeded Dr. Jennigs to two of my friends that are getting older and have nagging sports injuries like mine.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Meagan Jennings's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Mountain View, CA