Ratings for Dr. Thomas Howell, Retired

I'm so thankful that this person who claims he is a psychologist no longer has a license! Thank goodness that he was NO longer able to con anyone and his license was finally revoked. This man is pure scum. He sides with fathers and ruins children's lives. He clearly cuts and pastes his evals as he referred to me as Linda (not even remotely my name). It's a shame that he was able to destroy many families lives. I hope you and your demons rot in 150 proof alcohol you evil SCUMBAG! Drown yourself in whatever bottle you crawled out from. Retired....nice try you disgusting sinister man!!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Very disingenuous. He's a grumpy, outdated old man. He is ego maniacal, has a temper, very impatient. You will leave his office feeling violated.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Very uncomfortable around him - he's creepy. If you're a woman, DON'T HIRE HIM!!! If you're stuck with him, record your sessions - he contradicts himself and is inappropriate in his actions and tone. He would end phone conversations with 'love you' . I was too afraid of him to complain to authorities. Praying he will get caught. If he's been inappropriate with, don't be like me, STAND UP FOR YOURSELF and turn this guy in.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

This "so called" doctor is manipulative and rewrites the facts. He must be getting paid under the table by crazy lawyers and their clients! How else could this unprofessional guy stay in business. In my experience, the Judge was giving his buddy, Howell, work. The lawyers and judges all know each other and some perpetuate this guy working with the courts. He should not be getting work from the courts. Stay far away from this guy. He is crazy!!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

This guy is looped. Seriously how this idiot could legally counsel peoples problems is a travesty. I saw him and when he called I thought he was talking about a different client from things he was saying I had to verify it was my case he was going on about. He became enraged calling me names because he said I changed what I said to him. I honestly believe he is in need of help for himself. He canceled three times at the last minute for personal reasons before I saw him. Do yourself a favor and choose someone else.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I can see that you did not allow my comment to be published. I expected that, and that is okay because It is going to be told in a better and bigger form. Dr. Howell screwed me by only five sessions and was not using professionalism. He owes me $2000.00 and should even pay more for the damages. Taking this off the comment section here does not mean that this has ended. It is only beginning. I work very hard and 2000 is alot to me. He must have some insider corrupt kind of job security to remain a professional delinquent perverted court psychologist this long. My E-mail is stevenlynch45@yahoo.com My story is already registered with the Fathers Rights Organization. Not the one controlled by government. It has already been published. See you in court.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Doctor is awful because he would not let my sisters and I see our dad 26 years ago. He was bribed by my rich grandfather who did not like my father because he was jealous of him. He was jealous of him because he had molested my mother years and years ago when she was a baby or a toddler and he was always jealous of men cumming you're his daughter. He bribed Doctor P Howell to not grant my father custody of us or even visitation rights. My mother at this point was in denial of what my grandfather did and she projected everything that my grandfather did to her on to my father and she backed up these claims that he had beaten us abused s except rest. The thing is my mom became insane after the molestation and she abused my sisters and I she had borderline personality disorder which she was regularly diagnosed with she was a pathological liar she had many manic and depressive symptoms she psychologically and emotionally abused my sisters and I. We had to go through extensive counseling. But she was the one that won the case and we were banned from seeing her father ever again. Doctor P Howell did not ask my sisters and I what we wanted he also was very rude and condescending to my father. When my father wanted to see is he accused him that he wanted to stockist. Which was not true so many lies and so many Telus decisions made by dr. Howell which affected my life forever is condescending nature and his willingness to accept bribes prove very dangerous in a court setting. His decisions are rash and insincere to the problems that are really happening. Do not hire this man you may regret it forever. Positive note, I am glad to have my father back in my life of my own decisions and I am free from my moms to any these past 6-7 years

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Howell was on my case for almost 15 years. Right from the beginning, my Lawyer told me that Dr. Howell was a recovering Alcoholic. My Ex was VERY WEALTHY and Very Manipulating, and tried everything that could be done to take the Children away from me over those 15 years. Every False Allegation in the Book, and then some were flung at me. And I fought and fought with Dr. Howell, and for the first 14 years beat him and my Wealthy Ex. But in the End - something drastically changed in Dr. Howell's Private Life - that made him go Completely Corrupt. He was Manipulated and probably Bribed because he became Desperate. He was always Very Materialistic, and Completely Full of Pride, Arrogance, and His Own NARCISSISM. He Destroyed the Relationship with my Children, and now I have not even seen them for years. The State of California - I recently heard is in the Process of Finally Stripping Dr. Howell of his License to practice. The Family Law Court has repriminded him on Numerous Occassions. Dr. Howell - is an EVIL Person, and don't let him near your Children.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Unprofessional! I completely agree that he needs to have his license revoked! What he did to my children was the worst part of my divorce. I could write much more about how terribly unprofessional this man was. I am wondering if he is an outright fathers' rights advocate, or if there are women he's favored if they had all the power, money and paid his bills. Stay far away, unless you want to be abused by him in a position of power over you and your children.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

This person should have their license revoked. At one time, there were more than 30 reviews on Yelp telling everyone to not hire this person. He took thousands of dollars from me and lied in court and in his 730 report. I would not suggest you hire this person. He made 6 appointments with me where he did not show up at the appointment. He called me late at night after drinking heavily, so I could hardly understand what he was saying. He is so out of control that I began to record all the sessions with him, when he did a home visit, when he met with me, and when he met with me and my spouse. He may have been a good therapist at one time, but today he is a dinosaur and does not understand the modern family one iota. He just finally got a website. Good for him. Notice the inconsistencies in his website. How many 733's has he done? he says he did 75 Similar evaluations. He is a money hungry monster and most of my time with him he spoke about his self and took calls to book other business. He embarrassed himself and myself in front of my children. Do your due-diligence. The courts have reprimanded him, and I personally have heard judges say that they have had problems with his testimonies. He is not a member of any professional organization, whereas he has to abide by a charter or standards of practice. Beware!!!

Submitted October 4, 2014