Ratings for Dr. Meredith J. Barad

I wasted an incredible amount of anxiety attempting to get a procedure performed by her. After much effort on my part to get it done, she baits and switches, performing a different procedure which goes badly. Then she also tells me that even if it had helped I would have had to repeat the procedure every week, which is a weird thing to not mention up front. Getting in touch with her office when there were problems was a great challenge. It is hard to convey how much stress and anxiety she created in my life, on top of my headaches, just trying to get things to work with her and the procedure she recommended for me, and then for it to have been a bait-and-switch was devastating. But truthfully, I don't think she cares. She viewed her role as performing a procedure, not helping me.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

Doctor Barad is one of the finest physicians I have ever worked with. She possesses a rare amalgamation of high technical competence, genuine empathy for her patients and a fervent passion for discovery in the neurological sciences. Anyone suffering from migraines should definitely consider making an appointment with her.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Barad is quite competent technically and has an astute knowledge of what is currently happening in her field. Furthermore, she has a pleasant bedside manner and always makes time to answer questions. I would strongly recommend her. -r

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Meredith J. Barad's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Stanford, CA