Ratings for Dr. Harold Richardson

I am very disappointed with how Dr Richardson blatantly treats his patients with no real sustenance and prejudice on his ideas of how you should or shouldn't be. His office lost my son's files from 1997-2006 and were not helpful AT ALL in trying to get his immunization records for his college application, and I had to get an unnecessary shot for him MRP (which I knew he already had - because he couldn't have gone through public school all these years without it!) - in which cost me $350 out of pocket of unnecessary expense. ALSO - in dealing with a loss of employment and healthcare coverage - the doctor's office REFUSED to renew my blood pressure medications (after 10 years of being on the same meds) because I didn't want to pay the $300 fee to come into Dr Richardson's office to tell me "yep - you still need the same meds - let me get you a prescription". NO EMPATHY - they are only in it for the bottom dollar. Would NOT recommend him as a family practitioner. VERY disappointed!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

We absolutely LOVE Dr. Richardson. He treats my husband and both my children (I go to a female doc in the same practice). He is always patient, kind and spends a lot of time with you. Very knowledgable -- my kids love him!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Umprofessional,rude,mooddy. Choose another doctor,this one is not worth spending yout time.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

I've been going to him for at least 10 years and he still makes me come in sick before he'll call anything in. He hates to prescribe antibiotics so unless you have had a temp of 104+ for days and are on your deathbed...don't bother. All you'll get is a list of otc drugs to take and a bill. I would NOT recommend

flag | Submitted January 23, 2010

Great Doc. Laid back attitude, very helpful. I've been going to him for years and has always been great. I would highly recommend him if you want a provider that isn't egotistical.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2009

I appreciate his relaxed manner and time spent. You don't feel like he's rushing you.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2006

Dr. Harold Richardson's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal