Ratings for Dr. Stuart S. Kassan

DO NOT RECOMMEND. Rude and unprofessional are the only words I can think of to describe this clinic. Dr. Kassan or whoever is in charge is much too busy or they don’t care enough about patients to be available for answering phones, scheduling appointments, seeing appointments.. anything! My appointment has been cancelled the day before THREE TIMES IN A ROW now because the doctor “will suddenly be out of town for the rest of the week.” I’m trying to see Dr. Kassan from 3hrs away and they cancel my appointment the day before? Three times?! I have to plan for this in my schedule! I work in the medical field so I understand how busy offices can be, but this is unacceptable, rude and unprofessional. Definitely NOT how a doctors office should operate. I understand family emergencies coming up, etc but not three times in a row. Meanwhile his patients, like me, are living life with constant pain wondering and trying to figure out if they have an autoimmune disease or not and what to do about it. I’m so upset and disappointed with the experience I have had with them. I will be finding another doctor ASAP. I should’ve listened to others reviews and not even tried to go here in the first place.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

I have been seeing Dr. Kassan for more than 5 years now and he has been a godsend. Yes - the wait can be long but the health issues he deals with in his patients are very complex and difficult and he addresses each individual uniquely. I had been having health problems for almost 15 years that were never truly addressed by other physicians, even several rheumatologist. Dr. Hassan made me feel like I was not crazy, and together we eventually got to a great treatment that is working for me.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Not everyone can wait in the waiting room for 5 hours.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Kassan is worth the wait. He is extremely knowledgeable and aggressive with medications. Plus, he is very well connected with the medical community in Denver and knows the best people to go to. Don't expect a fancy office, because it is not.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

How can he get a 5 in punctuality when he has several 1's and 3's, that does not make sense. Also, there is no way he can average a 5 with all the 2's, 2 1/2's and 3's, wha t kind of rating system are you using? This is what his real rating should look like.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr. Kasson is so compassionate and intelligent. He looks at the whole picture. I feel like I have the best doctor looking out for me. I have recommended him to many.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr Stuart Kassan is worth his weight in gold! He is extremely knowledgeable in his field and worth every minute of he 4 hrs I usually spend waiting to see him. Truly wish here were more doctors out there with his knowledge an dedication to their patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

I have been shuffled around from doctor to doctor and thank you sweet baby JESUS that I finally found Dr. Kassan. I am a 25 year old woman with fibromyalgia and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. If it weren't for Dr. Kassan, I would be crippled over in pain, being ignored by other doctors and looked at as a druggie just trying to get pain meds. He really cares, he believed me..he helped me. He saved my back and my career. He's so aggressive with a treatment plan, and yes I waited like two hours, but whats more important? Your errands or your life? To me, I would wait days for this man's help and advice. If you don't wait to be seen, you wont live long enough to complain about your "wait times." Life isn't always a rush game. I do notice people in Colorado are insanely impatient. But Dr. Kassan is a god send to the medical field. If you need a rheumatologist...THERE IS NO ONE BETTER THAN KASSAN.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Punctuality is not the best, but the staff is helpful and the doctor is VERY knowledgeable, sympathetic, and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Absolutely horrible office staff, with no customer service skills Dr. Kassan is very knowledgeable, and helpful, once you actually see him. I sat in the office for over an hour with out anyone saying hi or checking me in. When I knocked on the door to ask someone for an eta to see the doctor I received dirty looks and was informed that I should just wait. I asked to reschedule my appointment and I was meet with more dirty looks and attitude. I asked the receptionist for her managers name, and this prompted even more nasty comments from the office girl. A simple smile and apology for the delay would have done wonders, instead I received attitude and dirty looks. Too bad, Dr. Kassan seems great, but I won't pay anyone to treat me the way his office did today. He is not the only Rheumatologist in the Denver metro area.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Stuart S. Kassan's Credentials

• George Washington Univ Sch Of Med & Hlth Sci, Washington Dc 20037 (Grad. 1972)