Ratings for Dr. Stephen D. Clark

Dr Clark is my husband and I doctor. He is on top of the latest in medical care, truly cares about the pt as a person. Has helped my husband thru many health issues . Would not consider anyone else as our MD.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Clark and his nurse are extremely helpful. Dr. Clark is my dad's doctor, and since I live over two hours from my dad, I cannot see him every day. However, if he has any problems, I can call Dr. Clark's nurse, and she talks to Dr. Clark and calls me back with answers about everything from prescriptions to OTC to troublesome symptoms. This kind of help is essential and much appreciated by me since I live and work so far away from my dad. Also, during office visits, Dr. Clark and his nurse answer my list of questions and offer advice about any problems my dad is having.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

The most wonderful person and Dr. anywhere ever. love him

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

sometimes a bit moody but otherwise a good doctor, staff was very nice

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Stephen D. Clark's Credentials

• East Tennessee State University, Quillen-Dishner College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

AARP