Ratings for Dr. Thomas B. Logan

I most recently saw Dr. Logan for sinus issues that I have dealt with most of my life. After an examination he determined that I do not have cancer. He recommended a course of action that took care of my problem. The cost was negligible. He is incredibly knowledgeable & thorough. And he is a really nice man to boot!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Logan is an excellent and conscientious medical professional. I appreciate his kind and methodical manner. God bless him always.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Always a pleasant experience from the front desk to the exit desk. Dr. Tom Logan and his staff function as a team. In my opinion, they are the best in town!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Is an excellent doctor, very professional and also is a true gentleman. He answers questions in simple , understandable terms, in my opinion the best ENT physician in the area!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Great experience in this office! The front office staff are a great bunch of girls! The Doctors assistants are wonderful. Dr. Tom Logan is a very caring wonderful Dr. I would recommend this office and all Doctors to anyone! Thanks Dr. Tom Logan for your awesome care!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I didn't have any issues with my otolaryngologist (Thomas B. Logan), but how the staff and the doctor's assistant handle themselves is appalling! I never dealt with a medical practice that had such terrible bedside manners. I recall one other patient kept coughing in another room, and Dr. Logan's assistant had the most disgusted look on her face, and proceeded to say "Oh my god, I don't know what that is all about" in the snootiest voice. Then, she quickly slammed the door. I was so stunned that I didn't know what to think, considering she's in a medical practice (you're going to deal with all kinds of sicknesses). The only reason why I went to this place in the first place was because my primary doctor referred me to have a possible tonsillectomy performed (which I had done since my left side tonsil was swollen, indicating a possible tumor). I wish I had done my research beforehand, though. I'm very adamant about paying my bills, but as it doesn't get any worse: this place wants a ridiculous amount per month opposed to a more reasonable amount. The surgery is closed to being paid off, but this is a bill that's actually over a consultation visit (not surgery, but a visit just to check my tonsils for a few minutes) where they charged hundreds of dollars! This type of payment plan was not mentioned beforehand. I'm not financially able to pay the amount that they want at the moment since I have other medical bills that I'm paying, including a hefty one where I had to be rushed to the ER since I had complications from the surgery. They even threatened to send me to collections, despite the fact that I'd still be paying the bill - once again, just not the amount they want. Otherwise, I'd have done my research, and I'd have gone somewhere else. I'm sorry that I couldn't give your medical practice a good review that you requested, Dr. Thomas B. Logan.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I had a great experience with Dr Logan and his staff. They went the extra mile for us when my son had to undergo surgery. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Always end up waiting over an hour after the appointmentioned time to be seen. Definitely not acceptable when taking a child to see him. At least the children's playroom is good. Some of the staff are impatient and rude.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Tom Logan kept me waiting 1-1/2 HOURS in his office for a simple procedure that only took 5 minutes. He was rude and arrogant. Failed to tell me what was happening or what he was doing. When I asked a question, he made a very sarcastic remark, "Oh yes, you could just do this at home." I would NOT recommend Dr. Tom Logan to anyone. He just donated $20,000 to a local charity to feed children in 3rd world countries and wants to be worshiped and praised for that, whenever he makes that much money in a few hours of surgery - so no sacrifice at all. Terrible human being and terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2013

THE WORSE THERE IS. VERY GREEDY, DOES UNNECESSARY TESTS TO GENERATE MONEY.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Thomas B. Logan's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1961)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal