Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline A. Geissler

I was a patient of Dr. Geissler after being shot in a home invasion robbery in September of 2015. I was shot through my right wrist. It was my good fortune that Dr Geissler was on duty at HCMC that night when I was transported to the emergency trauma facilities. Dr. Geissler treated me over the following days and months. My hand was saved and I have recovered from the injury to be able to resume a normal life. She is a wonderful person and a marvelous doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Geissler is hands down, (no pun intended, she's an orthopedic surgeon specializing in the hand) the kindest, most caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. She performed irrigation & debridement on my left thumb that was infected with MRSA. I actually had two surgeries, she may have done the first,I seriously don't remember if she did or not. But I know for a fact she did the second surgery. I was terrified and she made me feel at ease and comfortable. And as promised,took care of me. I've seen her 3 times post op and every experience has been wonderful. Anyone looking for an orthopedic hand specialist should consider Dr Geissler.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Dr. Jacqueline A. Geissler's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2006)

GHI