Ratings for Dr. James T. Murphy

I absolutely adore Dr Murphy. Not only did he listen to my ever concern, but he also explained a game plan for decreasing my pain and discomfort... and on top of that... he is actually just a nice man. Nicole, at the front desk, made me feel welcomed and comfortable and answered ever silly question I had. I give Advanced Wellness Solutions an overall amazing review. I DO not have any contact or interaction with the midwives but they all seem super nice and the energy in the office feels warm and positive....

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Great experience from start to finish. The front staff are outstanding and helpful. Dr. Murphy was very thorough and detailed in explaining my situation. I went in with horrible back trouble and after my first encounter had immediate relief. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

In response to the review dated July, 17, 2014 Dr. Murphy still practices in Doylestown at 54 E Oakland Ave, same location as always. He really helped get rid of my sciatica

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

I found Dr. Murphy to be the most thorough of all Dr's I have ever seen. He relieved my pain the very first visit and continued to focus with excellent results. Thumbs down to the facility he works in! They are extremely unprofessional and rude. I wish Dr. Murphy did not leave Doylestown. He was the best of the best at pain management.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

I am a patient of Dr.Murphy's and the relief he is giving me is very encouraging. I feel mobility and less pain every week.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

He is very smart and so kind And he got me out of pain! Thank you

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012