Ratings for Dr. Scott C. Berta

Dr Scott Berta is an amazing, compassionate man. If it was not for his knowledge and superior surgical skills, I would not be here. Brain surgery is a terrifying ordeal. I thank God every day for having this man perform my surgery. He gave me my life back.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Dr. Berta performed an emergent craniotomy for my daughter. He answered our questions thoughtfully, explained what he was going to do in a manner we could understand, and reviewed aftercare needed. All this in the few minutes available to him prior to surgery. Dr. Berta essentially said "I got it." He did. Our family feels blessed Dr. Berta was the on call neurosurgeon the day of our daughter's car accident.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I have the privilege of working with Dr. Berta at the Hospital. I see him at the bedside, right after surgery-where nobody else is seeing or hearing what he says or do, only us medical people. I can only say that this man is compassionate, very intelligent, very skillful and really cares about his patient. Our town is blessed to have somebody like him - this caliber and training. We do not have to go to the Big city to get the same kind of treatment.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr Berta, we miss you in Fort Lauderdale Florida, your the BEST, FROM Edward, Clinton,Rhonda,Ward.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr. Berta was an excellent surgeon and came up with a plan and procedure to take care of my back pain

flag | Submitted April 6, 2013

Dr. Scott C. Berta's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2002)